𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Taehyung knew he needed to focus on class but he just couldn't

Taehyung knew he needed to focus on class but he just couldn't. He watched the lecturer go on and on about today's topic that they were discussing. He glanced at his laptop and sighed, he had little to no notes typed in yet he was seated for nearly 2 hours now.

"Alright, let's take a break before we go on to the next topic. Please be back in 30 minutes" the professor said and walked out of the lecture room. "Hey, you wanna grab something to eat?" his friends asked and Taehyung smiled at the offer, only to shake his head and decline while telling them to go ahead without him.

He picked up his phone and went over to the gallery. He looked at the aquarium pictures he had taken that day when he came to his favourite picture-- the picture of Jungkook.

Yes, he did delete it at that time but he got it back from the deleted photos. He knew it was wrong to do so but he couldn't help it, he missed the younger so much. It had been about two weeks since he last saw him and the tiniest hope Taehyung had within him was now gone.

Once he finished class he headed straight back home, too tired to do anything or go anywhere. As he parked his car, he made it towards the elevator and pressed on the button which closed the door. However someone stopped the door from closing and Taehyung's jaw tightened when he saw who it was.

"Oh, Taehyung...right?" Sungwoo smiled, stepping into the elevator. Taehyung ignored him, pressing on the number of his floor but not bothering to enter Sungwoo's. He suddenly got a call once the elevator started to move and Taehyung stayed alert.

"Hey sexy" Sungwoo smirked, giving Taehyung a side eye. "Hm? Tonight? I can't. Yeah that annoying ass Jungkook wants to go on a date" he chuckled. "You know I love you and not him. He's a fucking nuisance" Sungwoo said in an annoyed tone. The doors opened and it was time for Taehyung to get off but he turned to Sungwoo with a glare. Taehyung actually wasn't that surprised with what he had heard but he was angry...so angry.

"You're cheating on Jungkook?" he asked while he kept the door open with his foot. Sungwoo ended the call and looked at him. "And what? It's non of your business" he laughed and Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. "If you don't love him then let him go!" he yelled and Sungwoo only smirked, tilting his head to the side. "And what's the fun in that? I know you're into him" he chuckled wickedly and Taehyung's hands balled into fists.

"I've got him wrapped around my finger so tightly. You'll never be able to make him yours" he laughed and pushed Taehyung out of the elevator, waving as the doors closed. Taehyung's eyes widened and his jaw clenched tightly. Sungwoo was cheating on Jungkook yet keeping him around so that Taehyung would never be able to be with Jungkook?

He couldn't let that happen. Jungkook needed to know that his so called boyfriend was cheating on him. He needed to know that nothing in Sungwoo has changed and it's just a fake façade.

"I need to tell him" he mumbled after minutes of just standing in front of the elevator doors. He took the stairs, not even wanting to spare another single second. He rushed over to Jungkook's and Sungwoo's door and run the doorbell, waiting.

The door opened a minute later and it was Jungkook standing there with wide eyes. "T-taehyung...what are you doing here?" he asked in a tone that was full of fear. Jungkook had already told Taehyung to not come up to Sungwoo's place so many times.

Sungwoo came up to the door and raised an eyebrow once he noticed Taehyung glaring at him at the door.

"He's cheating on you!" Taehyung blurted out, looking at Jungkook then back at Sungwoo who was smirking. Why was he smirking?! It was ticking Taehyung off.

Jungkook frowned, "what?" he looked at Taehyung and back at Sungwoo who immediately turned his expression into a clueless one. "What? Mr. Kim what are you talking about?" he asked in a surprised manner.

Taehyung marched in and grabbed Sungwoo by the collar of his shirt and Jungkook gasped, running over instantly. "Taehyung, let him go!" he told him. "I'm telling the truth Jungkook! He was talking with someone on the phone when we were in the elevator! This man is cheating on you!" he said and Jungkook shook his head.

"Mr. Kim I had no phone calls. I literally asked you how your day was. I'm sorry but I'm very confused right now" Sungwoo said, holding up his hands in defeat. Taehyung laughed, "shut up! You're lying! He's lying Jungkook!" he yelled and by this point Jungkook had managed to come in between the two and separate them.

"Baby you know I would never do something like that" Sungwoo said sadly and Jungkook stayed quiet.

"Check his phone Jungkook!" Taehyung said, anger pumping through him.

"Taehyung that's enough n--"

"No, listen to me. He's cheating on you. He's sleeping with other people. He doesn't love y--" but before could say more he felt a harsh slap against his cheek.

He gulped and looked at Jungkook. "I said that enough Taehyung. Get out right now" he told him and Taehyung stood there with his mouth gaping, trying to say something.

"But--"

Jungkook help his hand up, "I don't want to hear another word from you. I know my Sungwoo. He would never do something like that to me. He loves me and I love him and we are happy" he said, glaring at Taehyung who stood there, watching Jungkook slip his hand into Sungwoo who gave Taehyung a look that just said it all.

"Now please get out before I call for help" Jungkook said and that broke Taehyung.

He took a step back and shook his head. "You're wrong Jungkook. You know nothing" he murmured, turning around and marching over to the door, swinging it open and walking out, slamming it behind.

As soon as the door closed Jungkook took in a deep breath, feeling his knees go weak and Sungwoo quickly hugged him. "Whoa there... it's okay. Calm down baby" he whispered and rubbed his back.

Sungwoo pulled back after a moment and kissed him gently. "I love you. I would never ever cheat on you...you know that right?" he whispered and Jungkook could only nod, dismissing the opposite thoughts running through his mind as he stared at door.