𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung ask, pumping his lube covered fingers in and out of the youngers tight hole

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung ask, pumping his lube covered fingers in and out of the youngers tight hole. "N-no...keep going Tae. It f-feels good" Jungkook moaned shamelessly as he felt his long slender fingers move inside his tightness, grazing against his prostate.

He had to admit he hadn't actually enjoyed sex in a long while. So this was making his body burn up and tingle all over, but he wasn't complaining of course. He was loving all the attention and care Taehyung was showing him. "Tae, slow down... I'll cum--" he whimpered, not being able to control himself because it just felt so good and it had been a while. Moreover he was a bit tipsy.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers and hovered over him, "I think you're stretched enough now" he smirked, kissing him passionately. Jungkook giggled, wrapping his arms loosely around his neck. "Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me....daddy" he whispered in Taehyung ear which made the older shiver in pleasure. He slowly pushed himself into him making Jungkook's face scrunch up at the feeling, "s-shit...daddy" he managed to breath out, running his fingers through Taehyung's silky hair.

The older let out a grunt, holding Jungkook's hips down as he started to thrust in and out of him, letting the bed squeak and the sound of their moans waver through the hair. Taehyung kissed Jungkook, cheekily slipping in his tongue in as the fought for dominance. "Ah... Tae--" Jungkook moaned against his lips, feeling so full and loving it at the same time. "I love you" Taehyung whispered, kissing down his neck and sucking on his tender sweet skin.

Jungkook arched his back as he felt him speeding up. "Fuck...hyungie! Please! Harder!" he cried out, toes curling every time the tip of his member hit his bundle of nerves. So that's exactly what Taehyung did, he started to go harder and faster, doing everything Jungkook was begging for. "You feel so fucking good" Taehyung moaned out as the sound of their sweaty skin slapping against each other started to bounce off the walls of the bedroom.

"I'm close...hyungie I can't keep it in anymore--" Jungkook whimpered, tears of pleasure running sideways. "Cum for me baby, I wanna hear your pretty cries" Taehyung whispered, giving him a few more deep and slow thrusts which made Jungkook feral as he came on his own stomach, shaking and moaning as Taehyung came inside him seconds later.

"Round two hyungie.... please" Jungkook breathed out.

"Gosh, I love you" Taehyung chuckled in a raspy tone.

✾ ✾ ✾

"Get up, it's almost 2pm" Taehyung felt Jungkook's fingers run through his already disheveled hair.

"Five minutes baby" he mumbled, cuddling into the youngers neck even more. "Tae! Your breath tickles!" he laughed, trying to pull away from the elders super glue like grip.

After a few minutes of their banter Taehyung decided to get up and shower. Jungkook already woke up an hour ago and showered since he was pretty sensitive to smells and he liked being clean and tidy. Taehyung walked out of the bedroom now clad in a pair of grey sweatpants and a black long sleeved v-neck T-Shirt. "You made these?" he asked, back hugging Jungkook who was cutting up the gimbap rolls he had just made. "Hm, are they good?" he asked, leaning back against Taehyung broad chest.

"Yeah, tasty" he kissed his cheek and continued to dry his hair with the mini towel that was around his neck. "Do you feel okay? Took any pain killers?" he asked, wiggling his brows. "Shut up. I'm still sore" Jungkook rolled his eyes, cheeks coating with a slight shade of pink. "Hey now, I'm not the one who wanted to have 5 rounds in one go" he laughed, shielding himself from Jungkook's kick.

"You're not getting any of these because of your big mouth" he muttered, placing them in a plate all nicely with a little bowl of sauce. "Yah! That's unfair, please please please" Taehyung pouted, giving him puppy eyes until Jungkook gave in with a chuckle.

The rest of the day consisted of lazing around and watching movies which mostly ended up in make out sessions or tickle fights. The two just couldn't keep their hands to themselves, always reaching out to touch and hold one another.

"I like my marks on you" Taehyung whispered, running his thumb over a hickey on the others neck. "I like your marks on me too" Jungkook blushed, looking into the tallers eyes that were a shade of dark honey brown that he adored so much.

They were currently watching a netflix show that they had started to watch together pretty recently but they were just too in love to give a damn about the main character crying over a dead body. There was just something about the way they touched each other, time had become just become a fragment of the universe.

"I didn't think that I'd ever be lucky enough to find true love" Jungkook whispered, playing with Taehyung's slim fingers.

"You're so young. You shouldn't think like that."

"I know, but I felt so trapped within the walls of the apartment that I lived in with Sungwoo. Everyday I felt like even the tiniest bit of happiness within me was draining out. That until I met you. You...had so much kindness and care in your heart that my world which was blue and grey started to slowly colour up. Of course I felt guilty knowing that I was in a relationship yet my feelings and heart were growing towards you. But here I am, with you. And I can proudly say that I'm truly happy" he rested his head against Taehyung chest, feeling him kiss the crown of his head.

"There was just something that was drawing me into you and I couldn't control myself. Next thing you know I am head over heels in love with you" Taehyung chuckled, running his hand up and down the youngers back in a soothing manner.

"But I'm glad you're happy. And I'm glad we're hear. I love you so much baby" he smiled.

"I love you too Tae, more than anything."

Taehyung looked at the window where he saw snow falling. "It's new years tomorrow" he whispered. "And I can't believe I'm starting it with you" he smiled, nudging his nose against Jungkook's.

"Me too. It feels like a dream, except it's real. And you're mine" he kissed his forehead.

• THE END •