𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

The sound of music boomed in Jungkook's ears as they made their way towards the large house that was full of people enjoying

The sound of music boomed in Jungkook's ears as they made their way towards the large house that was full of people enjoying. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel intimidated by everything within the situation right now and as soon as they entered the house he noticed Taehyung nodding and saluting at a few people. He really did admire Taehyung's easy going personality and he realised how much of a good person he was when spending time with him the past few days.

"Whoa! Taehyung!" a male came over,  giving him a bro hug. Jungkook felt a bit out of place as he barely heard what the two of them kept saying back and forth in each others ears until the unknown persons eyes landed on Jungkook. "Is he your boyfriend?!" he yelled over the music and Taehyung quickly shook his head and so did Jungkook. "Jungkook this is my friend, Park Bogum" he told him and Jungkook smiled with a nod, it was obvious Bogum was a bit tipsy. "This is my friend, Jeon Jungkook!" he managed to yell at Bogum.

After a bit of chatting with him Taehyung led Jungkook over to the alcohol, pouring some into the red cup and making sure Jungkook was okay with it before handing him the cup. Taehyung took a sip, sitting on a couch as they talked over the loud music and socialized with a few of Taehyung's friends. As time passed they ended up on their third refill and Taehyung grinned, "let's go and dance!" he smiled, pulling at Jungkook's arm who shook his head. "No! Taehyung I can't dance!" he yelled at him but that was of course a lie. Jungkook always had a passion for dancing and when Sungwoo wasn't at home he found himself watching YouTube video's and copying the moves.

"Come on! It's fun!" he grinned and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards the dance floor and starting to dance.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, shaking his head and laughing at the silly faces Taehyung made while they danced which eventually made Jungkook burst out laughing. It felt surreal, really-- for him to actually be at a party or to be drinking and dancing so freely without Sungwoo yelling or watching him with his furious glare. He slowly started to dance along, letting his body move to the rhythm of the music that was booming in his ears.

Taehyung smiled widely when he noticed Jungkook actually start to dance and he was a bit shocked, at first it was just swaying his hips but it slowly started to turn into him letting go and starting to enjoy. And he felt it...felt how his heart was beating way faster than it should be and how beautiful Jungkook while he danced.

Jungkook felt Taehyung stare at him and got concerned, "are you okay?!" he yelled and smiled when Taehyung nodded, resuming his dancing. And so they danced to the music, laughing and watching people who did different dance moves, hyping them up. Jungkook bit his lip, wanting to go to the middle and dance too so once the person who was b-boying finished he went to the middle, starting to dance and the crowd yelled and hooted, cheering him on.

Taehyung's eyes widened, one moment Jungkook was standing next to him and cheering for people and the next he was running over to the center of the dancefloor and started to dance. Taehyung shook his head, joining the crowd as he started to cheer for him. "Yes!! Jeon Jungkook!!" Taehyung yelled and everyone started to follow cheering and chanting his name. Many of them recorded him on their phones and took pictures and once he was done he laughed, bowing dramatically and running back to Taehyung.