Battle of New Orleans (2nd revised version)

It was a beautiful day, as Katherine Pierce stood in a corner and watched who she could only guess was a witch. She looked to be just a teenager. There was a guy she could see was a vampire, considering that it looked like he had been bitten. She guessed that either a hybrid or Klaus himself had done it to him. The way the girl was trying to save his life the best she could, Katherine figured that they were in love. She had known that feeling way too many times.

When Marcel came in, he informed her about the fight he and Klaus had.

"Did he bleed?" she asked him.

"I got him pretty good, yeah."

"Show me."

With that, Katherine followed them to the spot where the fight had taken place. Then, when Marcel had left, she watched Davina magically put his blood in a cup and then give the blood to Josh who had followed her outside.

After Josh was cured and had gone, Davina went back inside where she finally saw Katherine by the table.

Davina looked at her, not knowing who she was, but guessing she was a ghost.

"Who are you?" she questioned.

"Katherine Pierce these days, though I used to be known as Katerina Petrova. What's your name?"

"Davina."

"Okay, Davina; I need you to bring me back to life."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm not exactly the friendliest person and I can tell that you aren't either. Or I can always find another witch to bring me back to life, along with my daughter. It's a little hard to be with someone you love if you're dead."

"Does everyone bend over backwards to help you when you threaten them?"

"Not everyone. Look, whatever revenge you want with Klaus, I can help you. I know the one thing that can kill him and I have a lot of experience in being several steps ahead of him. I ran from him for 500 years, but I don't hate him anymore. I'll help you with your revenge if you bring me back to life. Trust me, Davina," she said.

Davina looked at her, trying to figure out whether she should do what was asked of her or not. She didn't know Katherine, but judging from what she told her, she knew how to get revenge when it came to Klaus.

"I'll help you," she finally decided.

"I have one condition. You need to bring my daughter, Nadia, back to life too."

At that, Nadia came through from the Other Side.

"So, she'll do it then?"

"Yes, Nadia."

A few minutes later, Katherine and Nadia were alive again, back to what they were before they had died, but without Katherine dying of old age.

"Thank you, Davina. I'll be around when you're ready to get a plan to revenge Klaus for whatever it is," she said, before she and Nadia left.

"Where are we going?" Nadia asked her mother, as they walked through New Orleans.

"To find out what has become of Klaus and Elijah."

"I thought you hated Klaus."

"I did, but I've forgiven him for the dastardly deeds he's done to me."