Eighty-three

Third Person POV
       *Arkadia*

Kayleigh didn't stop until she was outside of the fense around camp. No one saw her, so there was no one to stop her.
Shortly after Asher had come back, Raven purposely designed one small part of the fense to stay down at all times, and Kayleigh couldn't be more grateful. She wouldn't be going far, no matter how badly she wanted to.

Pulling put her blades, she begins throwing them at the targets ahead of her, ignoring the throbbing at her hip, the small pains in her stomach.
Abby has tried to get her to come to medical, but Kayleigh refused. Knew if she stayed there any longer, a panic attack would be the least of their worries.

Everything was reminding her back to that night. The night she tried hard to forget.

"It's punishment, for what I did at the village."

She tosses the knife harder, hitting the head of a person that was outline on the bag of sand.

"Finn, we need to go.. We need to go now!"

Her breathing speeds up, and her eyes once again burn with unshed tears, pulling out another blade holding it tight.

"I'm scared, Kayleigh."

The blade goes flying, sinking deeply where the heart would be.

"Kayleigh?" Octavia calls out, riding on top of Helios, Asher at her side.

She doesn't answer, pulling out another two blades, not showing any indication that she heard or not.

"Kayleigh!" Octavia calls out again as she releases the blades, only to be ignored.

Asher slightly tilts his head, quietly assessing Kayleigh.
The Natbilia was neither here nor there, but inbetween.
Straddling the line.

Octavia dismounted as Kayleigh pulled out her last blade tossing it roughly at where the throat would be.

"Kayleigh," Octavia says gently but firmly, moving to stand in front of Kayleigh. "What is it?" She asks noticing the cloudy, glossy look in her eyes. "What happened?"

Kayleighs eyes flicker over Octavias before she moved to retrieve her blades.

"The kill order is lifted." She says numbly walking past. "Lexa lifted the kill order.. Take Lincoln and go."

Octavia stands still watching as Kayleigh roughly removes the blades the the bag.

"Kayleigh?" Octavia says going towards her only to have Asher place a big hand on her shoulder stopping her. She never heard him move.

He watches Kayleighs movements, with every blade she pulled out causing slashes, sand and dirt began pouring out.

"Take Lincoln, and go." Kayleigh repeats, voice wavering, back still turned.

"I love you too Kayleigh.. Thank you."

Kayleigh swallowed down the scream, even as a few tears fell, slowly pulling the last blade out. Felt a warm sticky substance on her hand. Blinking she looks down at her hand, seeing she was holding the blade itself, tightly, the black metal cutting into her hand.