Sixteen

Third Person POV

In the end Kayleigh couldn't walk, not with the deep pain at the base of her back along with the pounding of her head, vision in and out of focus.
At first she put up at fight, adament that she could make it back, but she could took a few steps away from Bellamy before her body gave out on her.
Grabbing ahold of her, as her body fell limp, Bellamy lifted one of her arms around his neck, bending slightly catching her under her knees and lifting her up bridle style, then continuing his way back to camp.

Finn went to protest, but Clarke held him off. The sooner they got back to camp, the sooner she could check over the extent of her injuries.
It wasn't long before the fires of camp could be seen, and all the delinquents gathered around, anxiously waiting not see who would be coming back and what would happen next. Bellamy strode into the dropship with a still unconscious Kayleigh in his arms. He carefully laid her down on the table, leaving her with Octavia and Finn, as he and Clarke went to address what was left of the remaining one hundred.

Once everyone was gathered around, they told everyone what had happened with Murphy and Charlotte and that rules would be put in place to keep this from happening again.

"That's why we've decided to banish him." Clarke explained to the others.

"Anybody got a problem with that?" Bellamy asked standing next to Clarke to show a untied front.

When no one disagreed with what they had been told, everyone went back to business as usual.

Following behind Clarke, they were walking back towards the drop ship when they could hear yelling coming from inside. They stopped to look at eachother before they heard Octavia scream out Kayleighs name, and started running.

There was a small group crowed around the entrance, pushing their way through, they werent prepared for what they saw.

The table Kayleigh was previously laying in had been flipped over, a trail of blood on the floor from the cut on the inside of Finn's hand, and Kayleigh, back facing the wall, knife in hand, slightly crouched in a defensive position, ready to lash out at anyone that came near her.

Bellamy took a step forward before Clarke grabbed a hold of his arm stopping him. He turned to look at her, but her gaze was focused on Kayleigh. Her grip on the knife tighten, her lips curled up into a snarl, eyes wild, pupils so dilated her eyes looked black. She knew the girls mind wasn't in the here and now but somewhere else.

"I wouldn't-" was all she got out before he pulled his arm out of her grasp and took another step forward.

"Sweetheart" he said gently with his hands raised in a non threatening matter. "I need you to put the knife down so Clarke can help you."

Her gaze bounced around from person to person, her muscles tensed. Without taking his gaze off of Kayleigh he addressed the others that were behind them taking in the scene.

"All of you out now."

There was a brief hesitation before the shuffling if foot steps couls be heard, then only Clarke, Octavia, Jasper, Finn, and Monty remained.

"Kayleigh, you're safe. No one here is going to hurt you. I need you to put the knife down sweetheart."

As he spoke he spoke he took even steps closer to Kayleigh. She appears to relax at first, before lashing out, but Bellamy was prepared for it.

He grabbed onto the hand holding the knife that swung at him, gripping her wrist tightly, forcing her to drop it. Using other hand she sharply threw her first into the side of his face, in attempt to get him to let her go, it didn't work.
Panic flowed through her more fiercely now. In her confused state of mind she wasn't on the ground, but back in her cell. She knew what was going to happen next, and fought that much harder. It wasn't long before her arms were pinned behind her back, and forced to her knees on the floor. Her screams of anguish and fear could be heard all throughout camp.