Fourty

Kayleigh POV

My body aches, more than I thought was possible, and I can feel the steady pulse of pain in my thigh.
Swallowing down a groan, I try to focus on taking deep, even breaths. If Bellamy thought I was in pain, he'd bring me right back to that room, and Doc would force me to stay.

Slowly I pull out of Bellamys arms, trying not to wake him, saying a silent prayer when he stayed asleep.  I bit my lip as I staggered to my feet, trying not to cry out, when pain shot through my leg. Thankfully I catch my balance before falling back to the bed.

You've been through worse. Breath through it.

As quietly as I could, I walked around the corner finding a bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I move to relieve my close to bursting bladder. Flushing and then washing my hands, I hear a voice whispering in my ear.

"My lost little girl.."

Jerking my head up I look into the mirror above the sink, by there's no one there, only my reflection.

Knock, knock, knock

I hear the raps coming from the outer door. Beings that I'm naked and have no clothes, I stay here in the bathroom as I hear shuffling from the room, and then voices. When I hear the door click shut, I crack the bathroom door open, to see Bellamy, sitting on the bed shirtless. His legs spread, arms resting over top his knees as he drags a hand through his already tousled curls.

"It's just us." He calls out, and I open the door all the way, taking my time limping out of the bathroom.

He watches me with a possessive gleam in his eyes, as they slowly drag away from my face, down the rest of my body, watching my body move. I stop, standing between his legs, when he grabs on to my hips pulling me closer, I clutch onto his shoulders to keep balanced, his head pressed against my stomach.

"Who was at the door?" I feel him sigh deeply against my skin, the he pulls away standing up.

Holding onto my face he leans down, lips capturing mine.

"O." He says breaking the kiss, but keeping his hands on me. "She brought some clothes, wanted to know if you were up.. You okay" he asks searching my face.

"Yeah, nothing I can't handle." His eyes narrow at mine when I pull away from him, limping to the side of the bed where a neat pile of clothing is set.

Keeping my expression blank I grit my teeth, sitting down on the bed. I can feel Bells eyes on me watching me still.
I pull the sports bra and the black shirt on first, not ready to move my leg. The shirt is sleeveless, and a bit tight. I frown when I realize it stops just under my belly button. I grab the dark blue panties next, taking in a breath as I move to slip them on, when Bells hand grab a hold of mine.

My gaze shifts to his, and the words die in my throat, my mind blanks. His eyes so dark with desire, they almost appear black. He hasn't even touched me, and I can already feel myself getting wet.

How is it possible to want someone so much? I ask myself, as my legs spread to thier own accord, leaning back on the bed kissing Bellamy back...

                     ******

It was another hour later when we finally left the room. Bell wanted to stay, arguing that I shouldn't push myself so hard, I needed to rest, but I refused.