Thirty-three

Third Person POV

Bellamy and Finn made it to the fox holes just as the fire of fire came from the dropship.

The power of the blast knocking them off their feet, sending them off in different directions, seperating them.

The last thing Bellamy heard right before the doors was Kayleighs scream. Even now he could hear it echoing through his head as he ran through the woods, spear in hand that he grabbed off the body of a dead grounder.

Day rapidly turned into night, but still he kept running, kept moving, only stopping for short amount of time to catch his breath before starting all over again.

It was well into the next day when he heard something not too far away from him, and crept silently towards it.

"Bellamy?" The closer he got he could see it was Monroe who called out to him, with Sterling standing beside her.

"Get back down!" Bellamy quietly ordered as he made his way closer to them.

"You were followed?"

"Quiet. Have you seen Finn?"

"Finn's alive?"

"He was. We got separated. We knew the fire was coming, so, we ran, but one of them followed. How'd you guys get out?"

"We- we saw the Ark come down. we thought we'd come get help." Monroe studdered out

"Piece of it came down this way." Sterling said as he nudged Monroe's shoulder. "Monroe thinks it's Mecha, but personally, I think-"

"Shh!" Bellamy said holding a finger to his mouth.

They sat there and listened, heard the sound of a horse's hooves, and someone talking.

"Follow me. Stay low and quiet."

The two looked absolutly terrfied, but did as Bellamy said. Hiding in the trees it didn't take long for them to find what was causing all the commotion. The grounder that had been followed was now sitting on top of a horse in the clearing with Finn following behind him, rope tied around his hands and neck.

They watched them from a safe distance, as Bellamy spoke to the younger two.

"I know you're scared, but we are warriors. We can do this."

"How?" Monroe asked watching the grounder

"We attack as a team. When he goes for me, Monroe goes for Finn. Once he's free, it's four on one."

"What do I do?" Sterling asks

"Try not to die. Ready? One, two, three." Bellamy charges at the grounder yelling out "Hey!" To get his attention, but realizes Monroe and Sterling have stayed back.

                Third Person POV

Kayleigh left the mess hall using the excuse that there was too many people around, which was true, she was ready to crawl out of her own skin, but she was also trying to find a way out.

Clarke picked a secluded area and began pouring over the map of Mt Weather that came included with the packet Keegan gave her.
The more she studied it, the more concerned she became. When she couldn't find Kayleigh she walked to the table where Jasper and Monty were goofing around.

"Hey." She said approaching their table.

"Clarke." Jasper said stsnding up with a plate in hand.