Seventy-five

Third Person POV

Kayleigh saw Asher approach and let out a sigh of frustration. It had been a few hours since she sent Jasper back inside and there was still no sign of Bellamy.

"Osir can't hod op much longer" He says watching Kayleigh closely. "Azgeda gonakru ste marching kom polis... Osir need kom bants."

She knew he was right. The feeling that something was wrong hasn't ebbed away but grew stronger as the hours passed.
Nodding she goes to mount Obsidian, when the missing rover finally pulls up. Pulling away from the horse she quickly makes her way over to the moving vehicle, as it pulls to a stop. Kayleighs sees Kane exit first, followed by his yell for Abby.

For a second time that night she felt her chest seize up painfully when she catches sight of Bellamys arm over Montys shoulder, limping from the rover. Her eyes immediately ran over his body as she moved, stopping at the sight of a bloodied bandage over top of his thigh.

"Bellamy?!" She cries out when she finally reaches them. "What happened? Who did this? What-"

"Sweetheart, calm down, I'm fine." He says reaching out to her. "Found Clarke, grounder got the jump on me."

"What?" She says looking at him confusingly backing away when she actually notices the clothing he's wearing aren't his. "Why are you dressed like Azgeda?"

On the way to med bay, she listens as both Monty and Bell explain to her everything that's happened since leaving her earlier during the day. From finding Pike and Montys mom, the marching army, to Bellamy stupidly going after an Azgeda warrior on his own weaponless.

The more she listened the more her anger rose, and by the time Abby arrives to stitch Bellamys leg, Kayleigh is visabily shaking with anger.

He sent her back to camp, because he thought she was being reckless, a loose cannon. When in reality Kayleigh was anything but. She knew what she was doing

"You gonna talk to me sweetheart?" Bellamy calls out to her as Abby ties off the last stitch.

She says nothing, just glares back at him from the otherside of the room, hands clenching tightly.

She was afraid to get near him, afraid she would give in the urge to hit him for being so stupid.
The voices were back, making her anger grow all the more.

"He went after Clarke alone.."

"So desperate to find her."

"Kayleigh."

"He didn't trust you. If he had this wouldn't have happened."

"Kayleigh!" Bellamy called out more firmly. He watched as she blinked a few times, the rise and fall of her chest not slowing.

"What lengths would he go for her?"

"You're on light duty for the next few days." Abby says, placing a fresh bandage over the wound. "You got lucky his missed anything important." The tension in the room was becoming thicker by the minute. "I'll give you two some privacy."

She says moving away from Bellamy and towards the door, pausing only for a brief moment where Kayleigh stood.

"I know it's hard, but you need to calm down, the stress isn't good for the baby." She says loud enough for only Kayleigh to hear before walking out the door.

"Kayleigh." Bellamy says with a sigh, sitting up running a hand through his tousled curls. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of a deal?" Kayleigh repeats blankly. "Which part isn't that big of a deal Bellamy?" She questions sarcastically. "The fact that you sent me back here because you're afraid of what I would do? No, that's not it."she says stalking forward. "Maybe it was dressing up as Azgeda, alone with no weapons, no way to defend yourself? Or the fact you just did what you felt you had to do, and could've been killed?!"