Chapter 12(:

~Natailie's P.O.V~

"say somethin if your feeling the vibe say somethin baby dont be so shy" i heard and ran to the phone hoping no one would hear. It was my phone. The caller ID said "Logan<3" it was my brother the one that never talked ot us anymore, i guess cause he was so busy with himself and his friends. I decided to pick it up so i walked outside. i quietly closed the door and walked out in front of the hotel.

"Hello?" i said through the phone.

"hello? Natalie?! i need your help! Please come get me! I'm at the abondoned factory across the starbucks you love" he said and before i could say anthing he hung up. i didnt know what to do. i just panicked. should i go? or should i stay? i have to go, no matter what he's my brother and i love him. how was i gonna get there though. i went back to the room, and austin wasnt there.

"Austin?' i said in the room and walked out to the living room. "austin?" i said again then someone grabbed me from behind.

"Ahhhhhhh" i yelled and turned around but it was austin.

"Natalie its just me! whats wrong!?" he said holding me tight.

"ohh" i said back to him. i just hugged him and once i calmed down i told him everything my brother said.

"Natalie I'm not letting you go" he said.

"Austin you have to you can't make me leave my brother dangered." I said to him grabbing his hand sitting on the couch.

"But how do you even know he's dangered?" He said. I looked him in the eyes.

"I don't I just have this feeling.. Cause not a while ago I had a dream about my brother and I knew he was some sort of trouble." I said back to him.

"Why didn't you tell me about this dream?" He said I just looked down to the ground. It was 1:30 in the morning.

"Well I planned on telling you but it was the day we.." I said to him.

"Ohh.." He said.

"Yeah, but anyways I'm going and I'm sorry but you can't stop he's my brother and I love him." I said walking in the room. Austin just walked to other way to Dave's room.

_Austin's P.O.V_

I walked to Dave's room. I was gonna tell him I was gonna go with Natalie, I couldn't leave her there.

"Dave I'm going with Natalie." I said to him. He just looked at me and I told him everything. He said he was gonna have to go with me. I told him I could handle it but it was his 'duty'. I walked back into the room to find Natalie in sweats. She looked at me and I told her we were going.

"Austin you guys don't have to come." She said. As if I was gonna let her go.

"Natalie I just got you back, I'm not gonna lose you... Again." I said to her she came up to me and hugged me. We walked out of the room, holding hands. We walked past Dave and he was following us. We walked to the front of the hotel and went in the car. We drove there and Natalie was telling us the way. Me and Natalie sat in the back. Dave was driving.

"Is this it?" Dave said?

Natalie tensed up a bit and looked left to right. She nodded. Dave parked the car and we got out of it. Natalie led the way to entrance and she opened the door and almost went through when I stopped her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind me, opening the door finding an abandon warehouse with a figure in the middle of it. It looked like a guy tied onto the chair. I told Natalie to stay while me and Dave went in. She just nodded. Me and Dave walked in I saw the guy and he looked up at me scared.

"Logan?" I said to him checking if he was Natalie's brother. He nodded since their was duck tape around his mouth. I ripped it off hella fast. He screeched in pain.

"Sorry!" I said to him.

"It's fine and yes I'm Logan." He said. With blood dropping down his face. It looks like he got beaten pretty bad. Then Natalie caning running in and stopping when she saw Logan. She just walked up to him with his arms tied together.

"Natalie?" He said to her.

"Logan? What are you doing here you need to get out of here!" She said not even caring about anything else. She went up to Logan's tied hands and feet then untied them. He got up and hugged her she hugged him back for at least a good minute. He was limping so I took him under my arm and we walked to the car. We got in drove back and went in the living room and put him on the couch.

"Logan." Natalie said to him.

"Natalie you can't tell anyone." Logan said back to her.

"I won't as long as.. You come to Miami with me, leave Chicago and just move to miami." She said.

"Natalie come on you know I have a job here and I can't just leave." He said to her.

"Then it wont be secret. Cause i'm not letting you stay in Chicago. I mean go to college, start over! you know you want to! You have a second chance of another life. think about it or not but its your choice. Go and its a secret, dont go and its not a secret." she said back to him. he just sat there and nodded.

"So thats a yes?!" she said jumping up.

"Yup." he said.

We all went to bed. Me and Natalie together. Her brother in his own room and Dave in his own room too.

____Next 2 days___

Me and Natalie I met some people she knew. She told me about her brother and his situation. He staying at his own place with Natalie, so basically like her and her brother are living together. she talked it out with her mom nd her mom didnt like the thought but Natalie didnt care, she loved her brother.

"Babe, its time to go." Natalie said. we all boarded the plane and took the plane, Natalie fell asleep on my shoulder. I fell asleep too.

____End____