Chapter 9(:

___Natalie's P.O.V___

I couldn't believe what I was seeing was it really Jacob the guy that broke my heart. Why is he here. Ugh..

"Woah dude I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." Austin said backing up from him.

"Natalie... Natalie.. YO!" Austin said snapping his fingers in front of me.

"oh yeah sorry flashblack a second ago." I said I looked at jacob who was staring at me.

"Natalie?" he said to me I tensed up a little since I haven't seen him in like forever.

"Natalie how do you know this guy?" Austin said to me grabbing my hand. Kat just stared and could tell I was in shock.. She knew who he was. But not anyone else.

"uhh this is Jacob my EX boyfriend from Chicago." I said looking at Austin who just all of a sudden started to look sad.

"yeah I am, and who's this guy holding your? He looks like a real douche!" Jacob said making Austin furious, I was as well. Austin almost let go of my hand but I held it, I didn't want him to throw a punch at him, I mean I don't like Jacob but I don't wanna see someone get hurt.

"Austin its not worth it, he's not worth it." I whispered into Austin's ear pulling him close. "Jacob you have no right to say that he's not a douche he's the sweetest guy in the world and he's my boyfriend!" I told Jacob who looked really annoyed by the fact Austin was holding my hand.

"whatever, can I just talk to you? Please I wanna talk to you about that night." he said making me mad.

"No you cannot talk to me about that night! I remember it very clearly! There is nothing to talk about anyways. I've moved on." I said grabbing Austin's arm and walking away.

"WHATEVER I'LL SEE YOU WHEN SCHOOL STARTS MONDAY !!" I heard Jacob yell. I just kept walking and when we stopped at the car. I couldn't believe it school was gonna start in two days and he was gonna be at my new school! AGHHH!!! I hate him so much!

"Austin I'm so sorry." I told him before we got to his house.

"why are you sorry you did nothing it was that guy Jacob."

"I know it's just I don't know." I said looking at the ground. He pulled my chin up and kissed me.

___________________________________________________________

___still Natalie's P.O.V.___

"Bye you guys I'm really gonna miss you." I told Robert, Alex, tyler, and Zach. They were leaving today and I really am gonna miss them an I know for sure Kats gonna miss Robert.

"I know your gonna miss us, who wouldn't?" Robert said making me laugh, he opened his arms and I hugged him. He whispered something in my ear.

"Take care of Austin." he said making me realize Austin was right Robert was really sweet on the inside. That was just the cutest thing ever. Whata bromance. I just nodded and he let go.

"Flight 210, to San Antonio." the announcer lady said. They all got up and walked away, me Austin and Kat plus Dave just stood there watching them walk of into the distance. Dave drove us back home me and Kat. When we arrived I realized I have school tomorrow .. Ugh. I hate school already.

"hey babe since I have my permit I'm taking you and kat to school tomorrow." he said winking at me, before I got out of the car.

"Mkay see you then." I said.

"okay see ya my little freshman." he said I just smiled. I know I'm a freshmen and he is now a junior. But who care about an age difference. We loved eachother. Ya know what I mean? Jacob was also a junior. Ugh I can't believe I have to see him tomorrow.