Chapter 14

___Austins P.O.V___

Natalies in the fucking hospital! What the fuck am I suppose to do!

The doctor came out, I was waiting for him to come out already. He called out for the people for her and he told me she would be fine, she just fainted a bit from some sort of big news or either something suprising or too mush for her to handle. He said that it was nothing unusual, people have them sometimes. Its not that big of a deal and the cramps were caused by something she ate that wasn't really compatible with her stomach. Plus I heard she was on her monthly thing, but I heard she finished it. I'm not gonna ask her though.

The thing that bothers me the most is, what could have possibly been so fucking shocking or big news, or too much for her to handle she was one of the toughest girls I knew.

The doctor said she would be released now and all he said was to keep her away from exiciting things or big news. She came out and I hugged her and she hugged back, I held her by the waist. Dave and my mom decided they were going back home. So it was just me and her. I kissed her on the forehead. Then whispered something in her ear.

"Natalie, what the fuck happened?" I whispered in her ear.

"I don't know, I guess got to exicited from the premerie." She said back. I nodded and kissed her she kissed back, I asked for entrance and she gladly accepted. I could feel her wonderful smile while we kissed. We pulled apart and started walking to the front. We drove home and Dave and my mom weren't there. I wonder why? I saw a note on the kitchen island as we walked in, it said 'Austin and Natalie I have gone out I wont be back till tomorrow night. Dave isnt there either he has gone back to visit his family in his hometown. Goodnight my lovelies, Sweet dreams. Love, Michelle.' I showed Natalie the note. She was fine with it. We both took a shower and just sat on the couch, we cuddled for a while. She was wearing my red sweatshirt that said 'I love Mahomies' with a pair of yoga shorts. Damn. Didn't she look hot. I wore some basketball shorts with a white t-shirt.

___Natalie's P.O.V____

Me and Austin just sat there in silence I started to slightly fall asleep on his chest, when I jumped up and realized something.

"Oh My Gosh! We should do something!" I said. I realized that we need to start doing more stuff! We need to start living life more and stop worrying about the consequences... Sometimes.

"What the fuck? Natalie you just got out of the hospital and like really you want to do something!?" He said. Chuckling a little giving me a smirk. I jumped  back down next to him and grabbed his hand.

"Austin. I love you so much, but-" I began to say when I stopped in the middle then I saw Austin's face. It looked as if He thought I was gonna dump him. As if. I just chuckled, he was so cute.

"OMGOSH.. Calm down Austin I'm not dumping you, I was just gonna say we need to find some ice cream cause i'm craving that shit right now!" I said to him. He just smirked. He got up and I sat on the couch looking at him like 'what the fuck? Why'd you get up?' 

"Come lets get my princess some Ice Cream!" He said and squat down, telling me to get on his back for a piggy back.

"Awww Piggy Back!!!!!" I screamed wrapping my arms and legs around him from the back. I could feel his hands on my ass. Perv. I chuckled at him. That dirty little boy.

"Hands of the ass." I said. He chuckled and grabbed it harder.

"Hands on the ass? Okay!" He replied saying it cockily. I just laughed, how did I ever come to love this perv. He started walking from the couch to the refrigderator nad then he set me down on the counter. Then grabbed some ice cream, Vanilla of course. My favorite. He knew me to well. He grabbed one spoon and came up to me. He was now facing me and I pulled him close and wrapped my legs around his torso ever so tightly. He gave me a dirty smirk. I just laughed and raised an eyebrow up looking flirty.

"How bout that ice cream?" I said. I could feel him open the jar and scoop a big spoon full. He held it up, teasing me. Like really. Austin is such a freaking teaser.

"For a price though." He replied. Damn this boy always had a price and like really this is ice cream. Also i'm the one taking him back to San Antonio after all? But no, this kid has a price.

"What?!" I said looking in lust at the spoonful dripping. I'm not fat, but i'm a fatty for ice cream, bacon, pancakes, and a lot of food. So, to be honest I guess I am a fat.... for food. 

"A kiss for your prince."  He said smiling like he was gonna get some. But, I mean what the hell. What harm could possibly happen? I nodded and leaned with my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. I think this is it. 

The one guy I loved and wanted to be with. I'm ready to do this with him, is he? He pulled back thinking the sexact thing I was thinking. Wait did I think Sexact wow man am i messed up I mean exact. Whats wrong with my brain? 

"Are you sure?" He said looking at me questionly.

"More than ever." I said back just wanting to feel his lips on mine. I pulled him back and he dropped the spoonful of ice cream. I could he him chuckle. Fuck the ice cream. I want Austin right now. Only him. We moved to his room and so forth. I'd explain but i'm pretty sure you know how sex goes so i'm not really gonna explain it. 

I woke up and my bare body was up against Austin's, I couldn't help but smile at the fact waking up next to Austin and seeing him. He began to flutter his eyes. He yawned which grew into a smile/laugh. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you baby." He said giving me a tight squeeze.

"I can tell." I said back getting up and throwing on top my sweater. I got up and began to walk out, a little sore since, My legs wore a little tight before last night. I mean I get it but this pain was not the fucking shit. I just stopped my period and now i have to walk like a fucking penguin. Today we'd be going to see Austin's friends. 

"Hey sexy where do you think your going?" He said before I was entirely out the door. 

I turned around and smiled, "To take a shower, we have a to be at the airport at 3." 

"Oh well you know that if we take showers together it'll save water and it'll be faster. My wittle penguin." He said then just winked.

The fuck. That little dick head, "shut up!" I said waddling to the bathroom in pain. 

I finished taking a shower so did Austin. We arrived at the airport but Austin kept asking where we were going which was getting on my nerves. I just told him to wait. We got aboard when they said "Flight to Unanounced make go" The flight attendance said. I had to pay the people to do that. Man this boy is gonna cost me a fortune. But it was all worth it. We got aboard and decided ot take a nap. All Austin did was sit there. He poked my face and smiled before the flight went off.

"Baby remember when we met and I bumped into you?" He said, I fluttered my eyes remembering everything. How could I forget meeting the love of my life.

"Yeah. How could I forget?" I said back to him. He smiled.

"That was The best thing ever that happened to me." He said, He made me smile. Oh Gawd when did he not?

"Awww Me too! I love you baby!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Forever and always." He said back. I smiled and fell asleep on his shoulder.

Before I knew it we arrived in San Antonio, well this is gonna be one hell of a weekend.

__End__

A/N 

Hey guys sorry this isnt the best one i've posted. But i've just been so busy. I hope u like it. I dont know if i do. I said on thurdays and well here ya go. Also guess whos gonna see AUSTIN MAHONE IN REAL LIFE?????!!!!!!!!!! THIS GURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!