Chapter 22

Natalie's POV

"Dash, and Shylie, come on." Stefan said to his siblings as we walked to the front porch of their supposedly new house. Like ugh. I hate it. All I ever did for him was be nice and give him what he wants but no. He goes and fucks everything up. Logan is a real pain but he's still my brother which pretty much explains why I'm here. Including seeing Austin. I can't believe after how long its been seeing him hit me like a ton of bricks. Seeing him with her made me feel sad too. He's moved on and well so have I? I guess. Mentally sighing I went to the front porch with Dash in my arms and Shylie holding my hand. Stefan rang the doorbell and a short woman who looked to be about 40 years old? I guess. I'm really not sure. Haha.

"Hello! Here for the engagement?!" The lady said in a very enthusiast voice.

"Yes." Stefan said monotonously, obviously not caring. That's the thing about him. He never really changed his whole persona. Only when it came to the people he cared about.

"Well, come on in!" She said to us and we all walked in. I spotted a few of Logan's old friends who use to come around the house a lot before. I soon spotted the whorebag marrying him. I never got her name... I guess whorebag will do.

"Dash, Kylie, go play outside in the backyard with the other kids okay?" I said giving them a reassuring smile. They smiled and ran off. I felt Stefan put his arm around my waist and hold me from behind, nuzziling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Ermahgawd! It's Natalie! Natalie as in the one who dated Austin Carter Mahone!" An unfamiliar squeaky noise said. Me and Stefan both looked at the figure coming closer and closer. She looked like she was 12.

"Hai! Ermahgawd! I can't believe this! It's-It's-YOU!" The girl said looking like she was just about ready to cry. An annoyed looking whorebag soon came up to the girl and patted her shoulder.

"Trisha! Stop acting like she's all that! She's not!" Whorebag said. Is it bad that I'm enjoying calling her whorebag way to much? Hahah no. I hope I never know her name so I can keep using whorebag... haha.

"Whitney! She's like a legend! She dated Austin Carter Mahone, she's drop dead gorgeous, she has an amazing boyfriend right now too! She models, works, and she's all against bullying! She should have like an award named after her!" The 12 year old named Trisha said, I guess. She was panting after finishing that biography about me. Haha damn. Gotta love dem fans! Haha.

"Oh please." Whorebag named Whitney said. Ugh.

"Natalie!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream from behind and then I heard panting again from Trisha. I turned, me and Stefan who was just listening intensely at everything. I saw Kylie and Austin standing there. Austin looked uncomfortable and Kylie was just standing there with her arms out screaming my name.

"Kylie!!!!! Austin!!!!" I yelled and ran to go hug them both. Stefan gave Austin one of those man hug thingys and they went out to the yard. Me and Kylie walked back to those lovely sisters and talked about shoes.

"Whitney, I hate your hair." Kylie said and everyone's jaw dropped. Oh my gawd. Did she really just say that?

"What did you say, bitch?" Whitney replied coldly.

"Look, if you have a hearing problem go see the doctor, but I said I HATE YOUR HAIR." Kylie said and I laughed and soon kylie joined in.

"STOP IT! You bitches! Well Kylie, you wanna know something about your precious Austin? He fucked me! Oh and he fucked me hard! I don't regret it and I'm sure he doesn't." She said smugly and I looked behind her to see Logan, Austin, and Stefan behind her.

"Austin, is what she saying true?!" Kylie squeaked with watery eyes as Austin out his head down in shame. Kylie burst into tears and ran out while I processed what had happened. Then it hit me, he just fucked my sister-in-law!

"WHAT THE HELL AUSTIN!? How could you do that?!" I screamed.

"Oh and by the way it happened after you guys broke up." She said and my eyes began getting watery now.

"Austin, did I mean nothing to you, you, you, bastard!" I screamed as everyone in the room flinched.

"Natalie, I didn't mean too! I was so depressed when you left." He said softly tears coming out of his eyes. He looked so vulnerable. He sniffed up trying to wipe away his tears as if he weren't crying.

"Whitney, we're down. Give me my ring." Logan said calmly and harshly to Whorebag named Whitney. She looked up at him and nodded and gave him the ring and ran out bawling. Her fault!

"Natalie, you meant everything to me! You-you-you still do!" He stuttered and I looked at Stefan who looked so sad.

"I-I-I need to go." I said softly and left hearing Stefan say he'd come after me. I ran to the car as I saw Shylie, Dash, and Stefan come out, all looking sad. I leaned against the car and Stefan put Shylie and Dash in the car and came to me. He came from behind and put his arms on my waist and I started crying.

"Remember the last time, we were in this position?" Stefan said and chuckled. The first time we'd met. Well I mean the first time he ever touched me.

"Yeah." I said, sniffing.

"I love you so much Natalie." He said in a strained voice. "You were the one who showed me there was so much more to life, you were the first person I'd introduce to my parents, even though that was today. You were the first person, I'd ever made love too." He said and I cried even more turning around to face him. 

"Ste-Ste-Stefan..." I said and he looked into my eyes with tears of his own.

"Do you love him?" He said and I realized I did. Austin was the one I loved. He made me happy then, but now? Stefan was my life. But a part of me still wants Austin. A part of me always will.

"I do." I said and he sighed. "But I love you too."

"You can't love two people." He said sniffing.

"But I do." I said back and he sighed.

"What are we gonna do?"

"You're gonna go to Austin and I'm gonna fight for you. Forever." He said whispering the last part making me shiver. He always had that effect on me.

"I promise I'll make you proud and get you back Natalie." He said and I sighed and he kissed my cheek.

A/N 

ITS SO SHORT! UGH! ITS ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW! I'VE MADE MY PLOT AND I LIKE IT. MAYBE NOT YOU, BUT OH HELL I LOVE MINE. NOW VOTE AND GET IT TO 40 AND I'LL UPDATE! PROMISE THIS TIME! 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF POOR STEFAN'S HEARTBREAK AND HOW HE FEELS? WHAT HE SAID TO HER WAS OH SO PERFECT.

COMMENT!

PIC OF NATALIE ON THE SIDE! 

LOVE YOU! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MAHONESDOPE_