Chapter 2

"Wake up!" 

I hear opening my eyes. Kats face right in front of me. 

"Aghhhh" I screamed a little. "what the hell why is your face all up one mine!"

"Whoops sorry, you were just sleeping and well the flight attendant said 10 minutes and we're landing and I wanted to wake you I woke up like 5 minutes ago and got bored so yeah."

"oh my god, what a weirdo."

"takes one to know one"

We just looked at each other in a defensive way and started bursting out laughing.

"We are now landing"

We heard a big thump and that's when I knew we landed. We walked out and was like, "hello Miami, goodbye Chicago." and everyone was laughing it was hilarious..

Next thing you know we are walking to go get our bags we took on the plane and next thing you know I bump into a gorgeous guy with hazel eyes wearing a t-shirt with jeans and supras and dropped my phone. So did he. Kat was at the bathroom so she didn't see him. But oh boy what a hunk;).

"I'm so sorry"

I don't know what to say I was speechless by his gorgeousness. His voice, damn. "it's fine" i said. Both of us kneeling on the floor. "I'm Natalie"

"Cool, im austin"

We picked up the stuff on the floor it was just our phones. We both had the same case. But he picked his up first I assume he knows what he's doing so I'll just took the other.

"Natalie! We're going come on!" my mom said.

I turned around saying, "I've got to go see you around, Austin." and pointed at him.

Walking away, I hear him say bye, so I turn around and flash him a smile. While a big dude with dirty blond hair and tattoos walks up to him.

I see Kat and and smile.

"Where we're you?" she says.

I smile and blush and she smiles and know why and says, " you saw a GUY oh my gosh you have to tell me everything!!!!!"

So I told her and she was like oh my gosh that hot!!!

________2 hours later______

We went and got in a big u-haul with our stuff. We got to the house it was more like a condo but you know it was home sweet home for know.

We went in and me and Kat shared a room. Next thing I know my phone is ringing but it was a unknown number I recognized it though it was my own number!!! How could my number be calling my phone. I showed Kat and she was like pick it up.. So I did.

__________end