Chapter 5

-chapter 5-

~Natalie's P.O.V~

My heart nearly stopped from the words coming out his mouths. I stared into his eyes confused and not knowing what to do. I saw people staring at us cause I had dropped the bags of stuff we got. Speechless I stood there like a statue.

"Natalie, are you ok?" Austin said making me feel even more confused for some reason. I felt his hand touch my cheek making me look down at the ground.

"Austin, I like you a lot but I don't know if I can handle a relationship right-" and before I could finish I felt his lips on mine and all i could do was kiss back getting more passionate. Finally he pulled away.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise" he looked at me with his hazel eyes. Those words made me feel safe like I knew he wouldn't.

"Austin Carter Mahone, I'd love to be your girlfriend" I said smiling kissing him lightly on the cheek. I could feel his strong arms pick me up and twirl me. He put me down and we both laughed.

"Forever and Always." he put his hand out. I took his and and picked up the bags on the floor and we continued to walk side by side. All of a sudden we walked to the food court and saw the rest of them. They all looked at us and clapped, me and Austin had a very confused face so they showed us their phones and we find a picture of me and Austins kiss earlier. We both blushed.

"Where'd you guys get that?" Austin had asked them.

"Aparently some mahomies got the pic and out it on twitter." Alex said.

"How cute?" Robert said smiling.

"Shut up." Austin had said nudging Robert Making me chuckle. That's when I realized I don't give Austin his phone yet neither did he give me mine!

"hey Austin do you think I could have my phone back?" I said looking at him holding out his phone.

"oh yeah here babe" he said exchanging phones. "you got a bunch of calls from a guy named, Logan."

"Awwww" everyone said besides Austin and me.

"ummm what's to aww about?" i said confused.

"he called you babe" Kat said looking at me. I blushed.

"Anyways whose Logan?" Robert said. Making me feel weird because Logan was my brother wo my parents are disappointed in.

"Robert you don't need to bud into her business!" Austin said. Making me feel extra lucky I had him.

"It's fine" I said holding austins arm " he's my brother, he dosent live with us he's back in Chicago but I'm trying to get him out here."

"Oh, I thought he was an ex." Austin said mumbling. There was an awkward silence.

"I got a text from Michelle she's here." Dave said breaking the silence. We walked to the front door. Kat standing next to me.

"Whatd you guys get?" she whispered in my ear.

"I'll tell you at home." I said smiling.

"okay."

__10 minutes later__

"were here!" Michelle had said signaling we were at my house. "sweetie is your mom home?"

"oh no they went to the store I believe." I said back.

"oh we'll maybe the guys want to stay with you till they get back cause I still have some paperwork to do back at home?" she said.

"oh we'll I guess." looking at Austin practically dancing over the fact hes staying at my house. I laughed.

"okay are you guys okay with that?" Michelle asked to the rest of the "crew".

"YEAH!" they all said making me laugh even more.

"Okay I'll pick you up later."

We all got out of the car and skipped to the door which was only like 10 steps away but oh well. I unlocked the door and ran in and jumped on the couch moaning. Then feeling something get on top of me making me moan even more.

"ahhhhhh. Austin get off of me. Your squishing me!!!" i screamed grasping for some air.

"oh sorry babe" he said jumping off me "I didnt know you were there." he said chuckling. I slapped his butt with my foot. "ouch!"

"that's what you get!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"oh no you didn't" he said pointing his finger moving his head in a circle. I laughed.

"I did. Whatcha gonna do about it big boy?" I said making a run for it. I ran all around the kitchen and the couches.

"gotcha" he said holding me from behind.

_____Austins P.O.V____

"flash" I heard looking up at dave holding my phone taking a picture of me and Natalie.

"Ahem I don't know if you gonna just hold me like this the entire day or gonna let go of me so I can breathe?" Natalie said making me smile loosining my grip but still holding onto her.

"I'm just gonna hold onto you the entire day!" I said noticing everyone just staring at us from the couch.

"would you please let go off me?" she said in a seductive voice turning around tightly in my arms facing me.

"No!" I said turning away trying not to let her cute puppy dog over take me.

"why, you could be my boo?" she said whispering in my ear, I could feel her arms sliding up and down my body.

"oh fine!" I said letting my arms go making her smile.

"Doesn't mean I dont want your arms around me sometimes." she said winking then skipping away to couch where the rest of them are.

"dude they are perfect for each other!" Alex said so loud I could hear him walking there behind Natalie looking back at me signaling she heard that too.

"Who's perfect for each other ?!" I said finding them on the floor.

"oh no one." they all said

"I bet you guys were talking about Justin bieber an Selena Gomez? Am I right?" Natalie said smiling. As we sat down holding hands.

"hahaha no." Dave said.

"instagram it." Tyler said. We all pulled out our phones and took pictures and posted it on instagram. Some of them were me and Natalie and then all of us and the one of me and Natalie was the one where I announced our relationship to the world. She got so many mentions and folllowers some hate and some nice. But it didn't bother her she told me, it doesn't mean anything to her, and she even said the line mahomies gonna love haters gonna hate. Which made me smile. We all just talked about school and when Robert and them have to go back In a couple days. Then..

"hey boo your moms here!" Natalie said making me sad I had to leave.

"coming honey!!!" I said laughing to running to the door with the guys.

"hey I want you to keep the bear with you, I'll see you tommorow! Bye babe!"

"BYEEE boo!" she said pecking my lips really quick. I walked out the door and the guys did too. Robert was the last one out and had to say something.

"I like the name of the bear ,Clark , its very catchy." Robert said winking and walking out making her laugh.