Chapter 3

Natalie's P.O.V

I got a call Earlier from Austin and he asked us to meet him at the beach today. I was a little excited. I'd never really expected to see him again but I mean he has my phone and I need it back. So I've decided. What. The. Hell? I'm gonna go see him again.

__________________________________________________________________

Oh My Gosh that's him" I said squealing to Kat trying to play it cool!

"wait the hottie with the body?" she said chuckling

"yeah he's in the crowd with the girls" not that I cared. I mean why would I right?!

"aha okay he looks like a player wink wink! Ahahahaha"

"like I care"

"Natalie hes running over here shirtless and looking fine and look he's got some friends!" she said chuckling.

"Omg Kat your such a weirdo and no need to drool Kat if any should be drooling it should be everyone else cuz I look fine in this bikini! I should be a freaking model youve gotta take a pic and put it on instagram!" I said chuckling. Next thing I know he's running over. All I can say is damn. Then me and Kat looking at each other after the model statement I made and laughing it off.

"hey!" he said panting from running.

"hi!" still laughing a bit.

"so I was wondering before I give you your phone and you give me mine back maybe we could hang out cuz even if you say know I left your phone at home.."

I took a deep breath about to say something but I got interrupted by him.

"on purpose" he said. And that's when I had to control myself from blushing all I did was look at the floor and smile. What an idiot I am. I had to reply and realized I'm not be that easy to get. I mean you want it you gotta earn it right?!

"haha. Okay well if I'm going to hang out with you I think I deserve to know who these people are?" i said with a smirk.

"okay well this is Robert, Alex, Zach, Tyler, and Dave. And guys this is Natalie the girl I told you about."

"Oh the girl you ran into the one you can't stop describing on how pretty she is?" Robert said.

I blushed a little and Kat looked at me and smiled and winked. "ahem well it's nice to meet you this is Kat bestfriend we just moved here from Chicago and were wondering why are those girls taking pictures of you?! Or all of you?!"

"oh those are Austins fan he's a famous YouTube singer" Alex said making austin blush a little.

"yeah there called mahomies" Zach said.

"oh mahomies like come on bro me and my homies gonna hit dem books hard?" Kat said acting like a gangster making all of us laugh.

"yeah pretty much" Zach said with a smile on his face.

"okay so your a singer from YouTube " I said smiling at Austin.

"yeah pretty much." he said.

"cool so what do you guys wanna do then. Cuz me an Kat were planning on going in the water cuz we're burning up." i said looking at his body with the sun gleaming on it.

"okay!" everyone said at the same time.

We all played in the water and splashed each other and ran around and built sandcastles. It was fun we ended up getting some ice cream at the end and just sat and played truth or dare. When Austin got dared to stick his ice cream on my face and of course Kat was the one to give him that dare.

"OMG! Don't do-" next thing I know ice cream is up my nose. Everyone laughing there butts off. "hahahaa not funny"

"on the contrary it really is" Robert said. Really pushing my buttons!

"I am gonna get you!!!" saying running after him hearing him scream like a girl then tackling him by getting on him piggyback style.

"AGHHHH!!!!" hearing him scream and everyone laughing.

I jumped of him and went to sit. He came and say back down too. "I just want to say that me and Kat have to go unfortunately but we should do this again one day. Who am I kidding I still need my phone back so I will see you but next you'll have my phone or you'll never get your phone back."

"okay I'll text my phone from your phone;)" Austin said winking.

"byee" me and Kat said at the same time and chuckled. We walked away.