Chapter 6

_______Natalies P.O.V_____

"so whatd you guys get? You never told me?! All I know is something about a bear!" Kat said sitting down on her bed and me sitting on mine wearing my superman pajamas. I told her the entire story about build a bear and she just Awwwwed and pretended to fake cry softly. When I threw a pillow at her and next thing you know we're yelling pillow fight so loud and grabbing pillows and hitting each other with them. Then we decided to go to bed. I couldn't though all I could think about was Austin, Austin, Austin! It's not that I didn't like thinking about him it's just I can't believe someone that amazings mine! All mine!! Yee!!!

_morning:)__

I woke up and saw all my pillows on the floor it was 10:04 and Kat was still asleep I decided to let her sleep and went to take a shower and get dressed, I wore some white daisy dukes and a cute neon blue tank top from pink plus some white flats. When i came out of the bathroom Kat was still asleep I decided to wake her.

"Kat!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!" I yelled grabbing a pillow hitting her.

"aye put that pillow down no need for violence." she said. I just started cracking up!

I walked over to find my phone on the drawer next to my bed and checked. 19 messages and 12 miss calls from only one person, Austin. I showed Kat the messages. She smiled.

"OH MY GOSH!!! He is head over heels for you!" she said making me laugh. I read his text said hello and please pick up or did I do something wrong? I texted back saying "no you did not do anything wrong I was taking a shower and we woke up at 11 so yeah:)" I sent it. Quickly he replied,"thank god! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach today you know have some fun in the sun?!" I laughed he was so funny oh my jeez. I replied saying "okay when and where" he said 1:45 at the beach with a winky face.

I told Kat she jumped up and down and went to get ready she wore some jean shorts with her pink bikini under a white tank and I just put my teal strapless bikini under my clothes. We grabbed our bags. put our hair in messy buns and got there at 1:40 exactly. We saw them and just waved and Austin came running up to me hugging me and twirling me.

"okay Austin you can put me down I'm getting a little dizzy." I said feeling really really dizzy since he spun me like 5 million times!

"what if I don't want to put you down?!" he said making me laugh.

"then I can't take my tank top off and run around in the water in my brand new strapless bikini." I whispered to him making him look like he wanted to kiss me so bad.

"oh we'll then I guess I could let you go my arm was getting a little tired." he said putting me down making me chuckle.

I walked down the beach holding hands with Austin and found everyone in there swim suits. Besides Austin he was still wearing his shirt. Then as we got to the spot he took it off and made my day. I almost fainted. I took off my tank top and shorts and we jumped in the water.

"Austin don't splash me!" I said making Austin want to splash me even more. He got ready to splash me when Robert came in.

"don't worry I'll save you!" Robert said jumping in front off me taking the splash for me.

"Aww thank you robert" I said hugging him sticking my tongue out at Austin.

"whatever your still mine" austin said pulling me away.

"forever and always!" I said smiling. We walked back to shore and just say there. I sat on Austin's lap everyone was really close together. It was 4:50 we had been here for 3 hours. Then Austin asked me to go for a walk on the beach. I just nodded. We got up and walked around the beach holding hands.