"Yeah, they always say that, I get it but I don't think smiling suits me. That's not just me." I said and focusing again in that calm blue view. Ah~it helps me.

"I see. Do you have a sibling?" she asked out of nowhere, why is she asking a dumb question?

"Why do you ask? Why the hell I'm talking with a stranger like you?" I asked and looking at her confusingly.

She find that funny and started to laugh, I frozed and can't stop myself to gave up a small smile because I find that lining beside her lips so cute.

"Woah? Did you just smiled in a stranger like me?" she said with shocked expression.

"No, I'm not." I deadpanned and averted my gaze away.

"Well, I'm Eunbi and you're not talking to a stranger right now." she smiled. I swear, she's familiar like I've seen her.

"Oh, I didn't asked." I shrugged.

"Meanie, atleast I'm not a stranger to you now." she smirked and I realized that she's right.

"Whatever." I groaned. There's a deep silence between us, it's not really bothered me but her breathing is weird like she want to talk about something.

"I have a sister.." she said and just like I've thought, I nodded meaning I've heard her. I just don't want to talk about sibling-sibling relationship.

"And I envy her.." she continued. Weird that she's saying this to me? It's like we're close?

"She had it all. The power, beauty, brain, fame and me? I'm just a simple girl who wanted to be like her and she hates me for that." she chuckled bitterly. That's too bad?

"She said that I'm not like her. I will never be." she mumbled.

"She's just saying the truth.." I stated, I heard a light sob. I immediately looked at the girl beside me, hugging herself.

"It's because everyone has uniqueness. She's saying the truth not to hurt you but because there's no one like you in the world, they might imitate you but they can't really duplicate you." I muttered.

"Be yourself because there's no one better like you. Be Eunbi because you're Eunbi, you just need to accept and embrace yourself.." I said while lifting her face.

Ugh—I hate how someone crying because they felt that. She looked at me and sniffing. I wiped her eyes with my hanky, I felt bad for making her cry.

"I know what you feel but you know what? I'm not jealous. It because I believe that to be beautiful is to be yourself.." I smiled at her genuinely. Damn it, I'm getting softie and poetic out of nowhere.

"Be your own kind of beautiful." I nodded and walking away from her. This is why I hate talking to people, it's always a drag. Always about dramas and being drawn to them is going to be a big problem to me.

I walk faster towards my next subject. I don't want to be late and there's another problem that swarming in my mind. The project, I'll just asked Mr. Lee about that later.

I opened the door and usually they're staring at me. Hoo, luckily Mr. Tiu haven't arrived yet, I walk towards the corner near beside the window.

I roamed around, hmm, devil's not here huh. I was kinda irritated in giggling and babbling in the room.

"Good afternoon class." the prof said and we greeted him.

"I'm Mr. Amson Tiu and I'm your Philosophy Teacher. Before we start we have a new student here, please come inside."

A fine tall lady walked inside the classroom and smiling at us. Our eyes met and she smiled more. The class filled with noise and giggling in the middle. Why is she here?

"Hello everyone. I'm—"

I was disturbed with a sudden smack in my head. I groaned in pain and looking deadly at the one who hit me. Seeing Seungwan rolling her eyes at me and I just shooked my head focusing infront.

"Be good to me. Thank you." She said and the class were clapping and whistling.

I thought she's a highschool student? My god! Is she accelerate or something?

"Sit beside Ms. Kang." the prof said and pointing at me. 

Just great!

(Edited.)