Chapter 6

Suelgi's POV

My mind went blank and silently cursing myself when I heard I'll be doing the project with that she–devil reincarnate. I mean, this will be a huge disaster!

Plus, we hate each other! Damn it! I'm fucking cursed! Worst is we're going to do it in a week and I know this isn't going to work. Literally!

"Ywah, Sheul? ishtill chinking bout the projhect?" Seungwan asked as she shoving food in her mouth.

"Slow down will you? You look like a pig, gross!" I hissed and thinking how I can do the project alone.

"Chill, so what's your plan?" Seungwan chuckled as she gulped.

"I don't know, ugh—I'm okay with Somi but her? That devil reincarnate. No way!" I stated and shooking my head.

"Yeah, I can imagine that the World War III is going to happen right now. Lucky me, I'm with Yeri a whole week." Sooyoung giggled.

"Argh! I hate my life!" I growled.

"Omo! Guys!" Seungwan exclaimed while looking at her phone that startled me.

What the hell?

"What?" Sooyoung asked and I think Seungwan disturbed her too.

Seungwan face her phone at us and what's that? She's showing a picture of a girl in a uniform but—wait? She's familiar though? That aura and that face.

"She's back? Since when?!" Sooyoung gasped and I'm confused.

"Idk, it says that she's back for her sister and for someone. Oh! Seul she's going to be in our class later!" Seungwan exclaimed excitedly.

I don't have the idea of who she is but she's really familiar. I grabbed my bag and sandwich and walk away from the cafeteria.

I want to refresh my mind and think how I manage to do the project by myself, I don't want that devil to be with me a whole week. Satan might take a surprise visit later because I was with her daughter, so no.

I went to the garden and sat below the tall tree. I rested my arms in the back of my head looking at the sky, it's too blue today, sometimes I wandered why is it color blue? Not just about skies but about life too.

Actually I love it especially stars. I often asked myself 'Do I really need someone do be with?'. Sometimes I felt so empty, like there's something missing in my life but I knew that nobody wants someone like me, hell even my dad doesn't want me, I'm just a dead star want to shine but knowing that it can't shine without darkness.

"You know? This is my favourite spot in the campus."

I immediately opened my eyes and seeing the girl Seungwan's talking about. Woah? I didn't expect that she's more beautiful in personal.

"Hmm.." I hummed and looking at the sky again.

"So? How long you've been here in the campus?" she asked and sit beside me.

"Why do you care? Do you know personal distance?" I asked and trying not to be rude.

"Oh, sorry. I just want to know? But I think I just made the bear mad." she chuckled and a cute lining popped in the side of her lips.

"Bear?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, you look like a bear but a cute one. You know? You should smile always because it suits you." she's smiling at me.