Serious A/N

Hello everyone!

Been a long time since I uploaded a chapter huh?
Well honestly

I'm really,really,reaLLy sorry. I know I made you guys wait for more than a month but I was too busy with my school and stuff.

So, a little explanation of why I was on a long ass hiatus:

School. School is a fucking bitch and by now I think all of us know this.
I have a really big exam coming up next year and because of all this pressure my family is weighing on me- it just makes it worser.

Real life problems.
Not to be rude but, I have a life too. Even though it sucks- I still do.

Now, the future of this one hell of a book:

So, if you didn't know... I left the fandom. Yes, I got bored of it and honestly now that I think about it- I think I was only in because of the 'skeleton brothers'. I know it may sound depressing but undertale isn't fun anymore- I just can't feel the same way I did before.

Most of my friends have also left the fandom for many reasons like toxic community and how battering it is.

I honestly don't know whether or not to finish this diggity darn book, i feel really unmotivated.

I'm sorry if this chapter made you sad,disappointed or just straight out mad but I though you all deserved an explanation. Once again, I'm sorry if I let down any of you.

Let me know your thoughts.

And as always,
Stay Tuned.