Torture?

I was still confused. Who was this guy? Where was I? Am I kidnapped or something?

Nah...

I'm not worthy enough to be kidnapped...

--------------------------------

I looked back at the tall skeleton. He seemd calm. I decided to ask who he is but He already told me his name so I guess I wont ask it.

"...Where am I?"

The tall skeleton chuckled and looked at me.

"You're in my universe,Underswap."

I started to remember the alternate Universes. But I never heard of Underswap. The only one I heard was the original one wich is Undertale. I was still kinda confused. I mean even if this is an alternate universe,how come boss or papyrus...is like this. He should be mean and yelling. I looked at him and started to sob alittle.

"Woah! Buddy ya alright?"

The tall skeleton grabbed my hands. I shook abit because of his quick move.

Stretch's P.O.V

I looked at Red and noticed that he...was crying? I quickly got up and took his hand saying

"Buddy are you alright?"

He shook abit but I kinda expected that. I mean id do the same if sommone like me acted this quickly. I felt worried for him though.

He looked at me with couple tears in his eyes and said something strange.

"Am I gonna get tortured?"

"..."

I was frozen...Tortured? What the hell?! He didnt even do anything and hes asking me if hes going to get tourtared? I was kinda scared at first but then realised that probably this is how it works at his universe. But no matter what I won't dare to hurt him.

"What the hell are you saying?! Why should I torture you??"

He looked at me and then looked back down. Tears were streaming down his face. I grabbed his chin and pulled it back up.

"It's okay...you'r safe. You don't need to cry anymore.."

The little skeleton looked at me while his face went fully red.

Heh...cute..