Rapist

Nobody's P.O.V

Stretch and Red stood there in silence as Blue ran to Edge,grabbing his head and checking if he was okay. His back was bleeding alittle and his soul had few scratches on it. He wasn't that bad but for Blue,it seemd like he can die any minute so for a second he stopped. Even though they were little,couple tears started to form inside his eyesocket. He didn't know why he was feeling like this or why he was feeling like this twords Edge but he knew that it hurt so much. As Red noticed the tears inside Blue's eyesockets he was shocked Abit. He tried to ignore the thought that he might be crying for Edge but he couldn't help.

"..B-Blue are you...okay?"

Red stuttered as Stretch to him then back to his brother.

"H-Huh?! OH YES! I'm fine! I'm just a bit surprised seeing h-him like this...Mweh heh...heh...?"

Blue stood up,wiping his eyesockets so his brother won't notice as he left Edge on the ground still laying. He felt bad for leaving him like that but if he didn't then his brother would feel suspicious. Of course,Blue still didn't know why he felt so bad for Edge cause after all he did trick him and hurt him...As he was lost in these thoughts,Stretch leaned and once again gave a hug to his brother.

"Are you sure your okay bro?"

Stretch said to Blue's non existing ear as he forced a smile at him.

"Papy! STOP WORRYING! See! I'm feeling better than ever! Jeez!"

Stretch chuckled once again chuckled at the response and stood back up. He nodded at Blue and walked twords Edge,grabbing him by the shoulders and started to drag him. Both Red and Blue looked at eachother confused,trying to figure out what Stretch was doing.

"Uh...What the heck are you doing?"

Red asked with his edgy voice. After all he was saved and was back to normal plus not to mention he was now in a relationship with Stretch. Blue looked at Red and then back at Stretch who continued to drag Edge's body.

"W-WAIT...! You m-might hurt him Papy...!"

Stretch was shocked at his brother,dropping Edge. What did he just say? Stretch thought to himself but then he decided to just ignore it and tell them what he was doing. On the other hand though, Red knew Blue was slowly getting attached to...his raper. No this is just wrong! He thought to himself and ignored what he thinked a minute ago,sweating a little.

"Don't worry...Were just gonna have a little chat with this version of me...Not gonna hurt anyone heh..."

Stretch replied,slowly entering the kitchen,still dragging Edge. Blue was a bit concerned but he trusted his brother so he just went behind him as Red followed them. Few minutes have passed and Stretch has finally made it. They all were now in the kitchen. Stretch told Red to being a chair from the living room and Blue to bring a rope from the supply closet. Both just weirded out but nodded as they left. Once they were out of the kitchen,Stretch turned at Edge. He made a furious and a disgusted look as he glanced down. His pants were a bit wet no wonder why. All of these were just triggering Stretch so he made a fist with his boney fingers but tried not to punch Edge in the face cause his brother and Red would be upset. His brother...The thing he said earlier...It was once again back in Stretch's mind. Did he really meant that? Of course,Blue is a kind and a caring person but Stretch wouldn't expect him to be kind at this bastard...Maybe he was...No. Stretch stopped at the thought. He now knew what was going on. Sweat bullets once again started to fall down from Stretchs's forehead...not because he was tired nor because it was hot..because he was scared if...

If...

...

His...

...

...His brother fell for his rapist...

//Dun dun DUUUN !11 LOL WHOOPS ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER (?) Well this chapter was a bit short and I'm honestly really sorry guys :') Im having a motivation block and it's making me
delay the chapters :(( Well tho I will still try my best to write this crappy book so uhh don't worry! Thank you all so much for your patience and support! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ♥

~Stay Tuned