Collar

Stretch's P.O.V

Once I was infront of the lab,I knocked the door. Few seconds later Undyne's nervous face popped out but relieved after seeing me.

"O-Oh S-Stretch...! C-Come i-in..."

I gave a smile at the nervous fish then walked in once she let me.

"So Undyne...How's things going?"

I asked while looking around the room filled with anime posters,some writings on the walls like formulas and the noodle bowls that are stacked on top of eachother.

"O-Oh! I-Im a-alright...How a-are you...?"

"Meh...doing fine I guess...Well uh...Have you finished the thing I requested from you? It's alright if you haven't.."

Undyne stopped as I looked at her then moved some of the hair infront of her face.

"O-Oh yes. I'm d-done making I-It b-but...If y-you don't m-mind m-may I ask W-why you w-want something l-like th-that...?"

Right. I knew she or someone else would ask the same question so I was prepared. I wanted Undyne to make a collar but not just any ordinary one like the ones you leash your dog or...skeleton....? with. This one was special. When you put this on a monster they can't use their magic. And if they try to use it or take it off,they get electrocuted. I know I might sound crazy but this is the only thing that can help us to put...Edge in his place.

"Well...I'm actually gonna try it on myself because uh...My power sometimes goes out of hand and you know heh."

I tried my best not to sound nervous so I just dug my hands in my pockets and gave my normal lazy look. All though,I think Undyne knew that I was lying cause she gave me one of her serious looks but then she came back to reality,turning back to the clumsy fish she is. Clumsy but kinda cute.

"O...Oh...W-Well a-alright! F-follow m-me!"

I was kinda surprised that she didn't say anything so I did what she said. Followed her. After couple minutes later we were on the top floor. Everywhere was a mess but I didn't really mind it since my room isn't much different,Infact maybe a bit more dirty.

"A-alright...S-stay right there! I-Ill go get t-the c-collar..."

I gave a nod then stood there,continuing to examine the room. Then my eyes slide to where Undyne was. She was infront of the wooden table and...

Cling!

Suddenly,there was a somewhat metal cage around me,means I was captured. I panicked as I looked around myself.

"Wh-What the hell?! Dyne what the Hecks going o....n...."

I turned to see a black figure next to Undyne. It was pretty obvious that it was Alphys because of her short body. These two were playing on me but I wasn't just gonna take it. I tried to teleport out of the cell but once I did,It electrocuted me and teleported me back to where I was. Smart.

"So Stretch....You can't control your power huh? Well then. ShOw Us."

I just stared to them as I started to sweat. Truthfully, I didn't expect Undyne to actually plan something like this...