Mistake...?

waiti-

...

Surprisingly,Edge actually accepted the hug. And when he did,he tightend his grip around Blue's waist making him even more surprised. Blue felt like Edge was waiting a warm hug like this for a long time but because of the state his universe was in,he just couldn't seem to get it. And that's when Blue finally started to understand what Edge has been through.

As a few seconds pass,Stretch and Red let go of eachother as they starred into eachothers eyes. Stretch chuckled as Red growled at him for laughing but then he couldn't help but give in with a quiet chuckle. As they both stop,they noticed how the room was now dead silent and that's when Stretch panicked. He quickly stood up and turned to his right to check on their brothers and well,when he did...He saw something he wasn't expecting. When Red saw Stretch's face,he turned to the direction he was looking at. They both had their jaws open. One in frustration,the other one in shock. Their brothers were literally snuggling  eachother. Course Stretch couldn't stand this so he quickly walked up to Edge to pull him off but before he could,like before Red tugged on his hoodie to stop him. They both looked at eachother where once again their eyes met and Red said

"Let them be...for once..."

in a quite tone. Stretch obviously didn't want to but after his boyfriends words,he thought. He looked at the two who were still hugging and while they did,He saw the expression on his little bro,Blue's face. He had a bashful expression as his cheeks were brightened with a bright blue color. Stretch couldn't seem to see Edge's face though because it was hid in Blue's right arm.

He felt like he was softening a bit but he still couldn't forget what Edge has done to his brother so,he couldn't trust him. But because of the request of his loved one,he didn't do anything even though he wanted Edge off of his little sibling this instant. After a couple more seconds,Both Blue & Edge let go of eachother. Blue smiled widely as Edge looked abit embarrassed and a little bit unconscious too. They both had a faint blush on their cheekbones but the moment didn't last for long since the corner of Edge's eye caught two skeletons standing abit away from them,looking at the both. The short one had a mixture of shock and annoyance look while the longer one seemed to have more of a disappointed one. Edge slowly pushed Blue away and faced the bros. Blue couldn't seem to understand why Edge did that but it didn't took him long to find out.

Stretch's P.O.V.

I tapped my feet as I looked at them. Blue clearly knew he was in trouble and Edge,let's just not talk about him. I walked up to Blue as I grabbed him by his pajamas and dragged him until we were upstairs,leaving the Fell bros at the living room. Blue tried his best to escape from my arms but he stopped struggling once he understood he had nowhere to go.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me. Then I sat Blue on the bed. First,he tried not to make eye contact with me but that ended up with a fail. Then he tried to convince me but that totally didn't work either. And lastly...He didn't do anything. I cleared my throat and stood up as I gave a sharp look at my brother.

"Blue...why. just,just- why...?!"

...

"I...I know Papy but...he looked like he needed it so I...I...tried to make him feel better...?"

Sigh.

"...and that's why I'm asking you! why would you help a fucking ba-"

"PAPYRUS!-"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

...

We both silenced. The tears in Blue's eyes wear crystal clear wich made me more upset. I didn't mean to came like that- I was just worried...Ugh fuck. Why am I even trying.

...

"fine."

Blue's P.O.V.

"fine."

My tears were ready to fall down even if I tried to hold them but they did when the word 'fine' came out of Papy's mouth. I shot up,looking at him with a teary face waiting for his next words impatiently.

"if you want to be with him then go. do it bro. but just so you know,when that bi- i mean when EDGE cheats on you or maybe I don't know rapes you then don't tell me that I didn't warn you. I dont care anymore."

and with that,Papyrus stormed out. I wasn't sure to whether feel happy or sad but...I was sure that a piece of my heart was now...broken into pieces...

I layed down on the bed,hugging the pillow that had Papy's scent. Everytime the smell of honey came, a tear would fall following another,then another and another until I was fully sobbing. I...I don't know what to do anymore.

Was this a mistake...?

...

// crY. sorry for the super duper late chapter again guys.
I really need a break from this school or else I'm gonna end
up dead. But,thank you so much for the ones who were waiting
patiently ♥ I love you all so much. Hope you liked this angsty
chapter.

~Stay Tuned