The one with Sophie's birthday pt1

Start from the beginning

Present day

Sophie came out of the bathroom and went to her makeup vanity that was next to the couch keefe was sitting on.

Right before she sat down on the chair for her vanity, keefe grabbed Sophie's wrist.

"Keeeeeffeeee." She smiled at him pleadingly to let her go.

"Yes?" He smiled back as he pulled her to sit on his lap.

"I need to get ready." She put her chin down and looked up at him.

"What do you want to do today." Keefe asked her sweetly as he wrapped his arms around her waist lovingly.

"Whatever you want." She sighed as she leant back and relaxed in his arms, leaning her head to the right on his chest to look at him.

"It's your birthday." Keefe smiled confusedly at her.

"I know. I just don't know where to go." She told him.

"How about we go to Atlantis to get some jewelry?" He asked her.

"Okay." She smiled at him. "Now let me get ready." She pecked his cheek and started to get up.

she laughed as he pulled her back down and tapped his lips and looked around innocently.

She rolled her eyes with a giggle and pressed her lips against his lips quickly before hopping up to get ready.

She did her makeup and hair and after 40 minutes she was done.

"Readyyyy." Sophie sang.

Keefe looked up at her from his phone. Sophie smiled as he looked her up and down.

She was wearing a tube top with thin white, black, and light ice blue strips on it that ended a bit before her belly button. She had on blueish ripped jeans on with ice blue and white checkered vans. Her blonde hair with natural brown streaks was pulled back with two braided from the front and tied in the back. There was an ice blue scrunchie on her left wrist and a shiny diamond bracelet on her right wrist with a red ruby in the middle. It was a gift from keefe with a matching ring on her middle finger of a red ruby with tiny diamonds circling it. And she had a brandy Melville gold star necklace on that was kind of like a chocker with a shell necklace that was a bit looser underneath it. She had her nails done the day before. The thumb, pointer finger, and pinkie was painted lighter ice blue while her middle and ring finger were painted clear with yellow flowers scattered on it. The nails were coffin shaped and two centimeters longer than the end of her finger.

Sophie was wearing the lightest natural makeup. Her already clear skin didn't need any foundation. Just fake eyelashes that weren't too long or fancy. Very light pink eyeshadow with highlighter in the corner of her eyes, tip of her nose, cheek bone, and a little bit underneath the arches of her eyebrows. Lastly, she had on very light baby pink lipstick with sparkly clear lipgloss on top of it.

"Woah." Keefe breathed as he stood up. "You look...gorgeous."

Sophie blushed softly. She never had to wear blush due to her actively naturally 24 hour blushing.

"Thanks." She smiled at him.

"Let's go." Keefe told her as he walked to her and held her right hand with his left.

They went outside and used keefe's dark brown, gold, diamond, and ice blue pathfinder to take them to a downtown with jewelry, clothing, nail, makeup, food, and hair places.

"Where should we go first?" Sophie asked him looking around.

"Anywhere you want." He said sweetly.