Don and Jordan pulled some chairs up just in time. "Wait!" I said making them freeze. "Don can you pleeeease go get me some food" I asked

"I got you" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Nah, fix yo face because you should've went to go get it" AJ told Jahking who was mugging me.

"Man shut up, they kissed before" he aired out our business. I started to laugh and shook my head

"Magic trade me spots because I'm about to slap this nigga. And we didn't kiss, he kissed me" I got up.

Since Don was sitting next to Magic, when he came back he was by me. I was eating and then they started to go get their plates.

Somebody snuck behind me and covered my eyes. I didn't know who it was, so I moved their hands and turned my head to look at them.

"Oh my god, you actually came" I hugged Stephanie.

"I told I would" she said hugging me back. "Hi everyone I'm Stephanie" she waved.

"You the one who be in they comments?" Solai asked and she nodded. "Girl you're fucking hilarious, I be dying when I read em"

"Come here" Jahking stood up. "Why you ain't let me know ma" he hugged her.

"Because I came for Eisha not you" she said. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they walked off.

"What they got going on" AJ asked me and I shrugged.

"I think they dated before, I don't remember. I'm not finna stress over it though because he trynna make me mad by calling her ma" I ate some potato salad.

"You the petty queen. Jahking obviously don't like him, so beat him at his own game" Chris shrugged and I laughed.

"I'm not gone waste my energy. I feel like being an adult today" I told him "I'll be back, I want some cheesecake"

"Bring me a slice" Don said.

"We don't even date for real no more" I heard Jah say, but couldn't see him.

"Jahking stop, this is wrong. That's yo baby momma and I know you love her too much to even consider doing this shit" Stephanie told him.

"You my first love though, nobody comes before you"

"No, move"

"Stephanie.."

"What?" She laughed. "Fine"

As they were talking outside I could hear them because the door was cracked a bit. I walked out there and them mfs was kissing. "Y'all weird" I laughed and they both looked up

I grabbed the cheesecake and went back to the table throwing it down. They all looked at me and I had a huge attitude. "Where my daddy at" I walked off.

"Wait, what's up with you?" AJ and Yoni followed me.

"I go get my cheesecake and them two mfs outside kissing. Talking bout we don't date for real and nobody comes before her since she his first love" I said trying to keep my tears in. "I'm just ready to fucking leave"

"Weird ass" AJ hugged me "I'll be back"

"No, just leave it alone" I told him. "Wait until y'all leave or something"

AJ walked back to the table, but Yoni stayed with me. We talked about it some more and I eventually started to cry and as soon as I did everyone came hugging me.

I got myself together and found my dad. "Can we do this now, I'm ready to go" I asked and he knew something was wrong. I told him, because I don't give a fuck no more.

He got mad and I told him to wait until this was over. "Alright everyone outside, so we can reveal the gender!" He yelled and we all made our way outside.

He told us what to do and then they counted from ten. Me and Jahking twisted the little thing and PINK powder came out.

Everyone was screaming, even Jahking but I just went back inside and got my keys from the table. "You gone be alright" Don followed me inside

"I know I am" I laughed a little.

Jahking*

"Are y'all dumb asses happy?" AJ asked when him, Chris, and Kyrie walked to me and Stephanie.

"Where is she? I need to apologize" Stephanie asked walking away

"Man look, she kissed Don and I was ju-"

"Don admitted to kissing her and he said she didn't kiss back. He said the whole time they was talking she kept reminding him that she went with you" Chris cut me off.

"I really hope she don't take yo ass back" AJ shook his head leaving. They followed him back inside the building. I was going too but Harold called me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Why you do that to my daughter?" He asked

"I don't know" I shrugged

"You obviously don't care, so I'm not gone hold you" He shook his head. "I don't want you back at my house, if you wanna see her you can meet her some place. But you're no longer welcome in my home"

"What? You can't do that. Why?" I told him

"I don't know" he shrugged mocking me, then dipped off.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself.

I tried calling Eisha but she was sending me straight to voicemail, she had left with everyone. Stephanie said she was moving out here for good, so I asked for her address.

She left me on read, now I got no choice but to go home. I'm pretty sure Eisha told my ma already, because she tells her everything.

"JAHKING!" My mom yelled when I walked in the house.

She a snitch bro
———————
Excuse any mistakes