Chapter SEVENTEEN:

“OHHHHH.” I cheered watching Tyler drink the last cup on the table. Me and Beau had killed Tyler and Matt all three games we played. Beau had never played beer pong but he was incredible. He even gave me a run for my money.

“Kiss me for winning.” I slurred to Beau who grabbed my face and kissed me. You could taste the alcohol on him too. We were both completely drunk.

“SHOTS FOR THE WINNERS!” Drunk Tyler called and two shots of pure vodka were given to me and Beau.

“On Three.” I said linking arms with me.

“One.”

“Two.”

“Three.” We both drank the shot and quickly as possible. It just went down with no problem. Because of the amount I had drank the burning didn’t even happen anymore.

“Willow, Beau we have to go.” Charlie said coming up behind me. He didn’t look too drunk, but you could smell the alcohol on him.

“But we just got here.” I wined and hiccuped at the same time. It caused me to burst into a fit of giggles.

“You’re completely trashed.” He said grabbing my arm a little too tightly.

“I don’t want to go Charlie.” I wined But followed Charlie. Beau followed me too.

We got home from the party and Charlie stormed up to his room ignoring everyone.

 Me and Beau went to hang out in the living room for a while. Marabell came in after a couple of hours. She must have just woken up to get water like she did every night. 

“Did you have fun?” Marabell spoke softly.

“Me and beau are champs!” I said pulling him up the stairs, after leaving the living room.

“I set up the guest bedroom for Beau.” Marabell called to me.

“He is sleeping in my room.” I called before shutting the door to my bedroom.

“I don’t think i’m supposed to be sleeping in here.” Beau said as I started to get undressed right in front of him.

“I don’t care.” I said putting a t-shirt on over my new lace bra. I took my pants off and put on shorts.

“You look sexy.” Beau said coming up to me.

“You look good yourself.” I said smiling. Beau started kissing me as we made our way to the bed until he laid over me. It was like this morning. He began kissing my neck and I let out a little moan.

“You’re drunk.” I couldn’t help but say. 

“Do you want to do this?” He asked.

“Yes. But not like this.” I said coming to my senses. My first time with Beau I wanted to be special. Not sloppy drunk sex.

“I understand.” Beau said getting off of me and sitting on the edge of the bed. His hair was all over the place. He stood up and went towards my door.

“Where are you going?” I croaked.

“To the guest room.” He said leaving before I could protest. I knew he was upset but I didn’t want him to leave me.

Beau’s Point of View:

I walked over to the guest room. It was right next to Willow’s room. I threw my bag on the floor and jumped onto the un made bed. I threw my clothes off and jumped into the shower. The hot water running down my body.

“She didn’t want to sleep with me.” I said talking to myself in anger. “She doesn’t fucking love me.” As I washed my hair my thoughts became worse and worse. I got even more angry. I questioned leaving but then knew I couldn’t.

“Beau.” I heard a quiet voice from outside of the door. “Beau I’m coming in.” The door opened. Luckily the shower had a curtain that you couldn’t see me. But I wanted Willow to see me. I wanted her to see what she was missing.

“Beau I know you’re upset. But your hormones are going to your head. Mine are too trust me. I want to sleep with you. I want to. It’s killing me not to.” Willow said. He voice was horse from the alcohol. 

“Then why won’t you?” I yelled.

“Because the time isn’t right. I’m only officially your girlfriend for one day! Not even. I don’t want to rush anything. You can’t rush into relationships like this. Those never work out!”

“But I can’t control myself. Every time I’m with you I want you even more than i can have. I want to spend every moment with you but I can’t.” I said shutting the water off. Willow handed me a towel from outside and I wrapped it around my waist. 

“You can spend as much as time with me as you can.” Willow told me as I walked out of the shower. Part of me wanted the towel to fall, but part of me didn’t. I noticed that Willow had looked at my body up and down. I knew she liked it.

“I can’t spend time with you. You live here in Sydney and I live in Melbourne.”

“We can make it work. I’ll be in Melbourne sometimes and you can come to Sydney.”

“Do you realize i’m standing here with just a towel on?” I said. Willows cheeks turned red.

“I was trying not to notice.” She smiled.

“I’m sorry for freaking out on you.” I apologized.

“I’m sorry for not being ready.” She said.

“Can I kiss you?”

“You don’t hav-” I cut her off by kissing her lips softly.

“Do you want to spend the night in the lovely guest room?” I asked.

“Yes. But when i get back from my room. I expect you to have some kind of clothing on.” She said kissing me again before leaving the bathroom.

“I’m not making any promises.” I called to her.

I was un making the bed as Willow walked in holding Rover, her pillow, and rover’s dog bed.

“I don’t want the dog sleeping in here.” I said.

“It’s my house. I do as I please. And don’t worry he will be fine.” She said putting the bed on the floor next to the bed. Rover jumped into it and curled up. Then Willow got into the right side of the bed and laid down comfortably.

“Are you coming?” She asked patting the bed next to her.

“oh yeah.” I said sitting down on the bed before getting in.

“What’s wrong?” Willow said sitting up.

“Nothing.” 

“Come on Beau. Just lay down. Pretend it’s like the night in the hotel.” She said wrapping her arms around my waist and putting her head on my shoulder.

“It wasn’t as hard then.” I said.

“If you don’t want me to. I’ll go back in my room.” She said still holding on.

“No.” I said eventually laying down.

“This isn’t too bad see!” Willow said laying her head on my chest and yawning. In an instant she was sleeping.

“It’s not to hard for you. But for me. This is another story.” I said even though she couldn’t hear me. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you are enjoying this story. It's almost at 2,000 reads which is crazy. I don't really have anything news or anything. But the next fanfic is going to be pretty good and different. Oh and I posted a picture of Rover (Willow's dog) on the side. :) -Skyla