Chapter NINE:

I woke up the next morning with Beau laying next to me. I was always an early riser. It was 9:00. I went to bed at 2 because I was playing this game with Jai, Luke and Beau. We had a card on our forehead and we had to guess who it was. We also played twenty questions. I laid in the bed because I was too comfortable. I noticed that Beau’s arm was laying on my stomach and he mumbled in his sleep. I couldn’t help but laugh a little bit. 

I heard a noise coming from the kitchen it sounded like a pot. so I quietly moved from under neath Beau’s arm and left the room. I noticed Jai was in the kitchen.

“Good morning Sleeping Beauty. Isn’t it a little early for you to be up?” Jai said.

“I’m always up this early. It’s kind of a problem.” I smiled sitting down at their kitchen table.

“Do you want some eggs?” He asked.

“Sure.” He started making scrambled eggs. “Why are you up this early?” 

“I’m always the first person up. I can’t help it.”

After eating out eggs, which were really good Jai and sat at the kitchen table and started talking.

“Do you like Beau?” He asked.

“Yeah, I think so.” 

“Aww, you have a crush on him.” He teased me.

“Shut up.”

“It’s cute though, Beau is a pretty attractive guy, you’re hot. It all works out.” 

“You think i’m hot?” 

“Every teenage guy does. You’re known as the Prime Ministers hot daughter.”

“Really?” I was in shock I didn’t know that.

“Why don’t you believe me? You’re acting like you never heard this before.”

“Because I haven’t. When I was in school I only had one boyfriend. Guys never seemed to be interested in me. I wasn’t super popular I was just normal in school.”

“Didn’t you go to like a school with all famous rich kids?”

“They weren’t famous rich kids, it was that their parents were all important people. So I was considered normal.”

“BUt your dad was he importantest.” 

“That’s not a word.” I said laughing.

“Still your dad had the most power in the school.”

“Yeah I guess.”

“So how were you not popular?”

“I don’t know. I was kind of a loser in school. Well not a loser but I really only had one real friend. Renee was my closest friend that I could trust.”

“Were you bullied?” jai asked.

“I wasn’t bullied physically but mentally I was. Girls made fun of me for being stupid and slow. School was never my thing, I wasn’t as smart as my brother. I actually struggled a lot with my grades and i was made fun of for being the dumb blonde. Everyone in school was uber smart. And then there was me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize. Everyone has haters. It’s part of being human someone isn’t going to like you and you will never know why. But I bet if the girls in my school saw me now they would be incredibly jealous.”

“Why?”

“Because I made out with a Janoskian.” I said laughing. 

“You could make out with two?” Jai said hinting.