Chapter SIXTEEN:

I was dressed for the party, wearing a sheer long sleeve black and gray shirt, dark jeans and high heeled gray ankle boots. My hair was pulled into a ballerina bun with dangling earrings. I stepped out of my closet to Beau sitting on my bed taking pictures of himself.

“Get your shoes off of my bed.” I said running over and hitting his feet.

“Wow. You look amazing.” He said checking me out.

“I always look good.”

“Since when are your legs so long?” He asked.

“Um since they look good when I have 5 inch heels on.” I said showing him my shoes.

“How the hell do you walk in them?”

“Years of practice.” I said grabbing him off of my bed.

“Take a picture with me?” He asked.

“Fine.” I said. 

“Smile.” HE said putting his phone in front of us. I smiled when he made this weird open mouthed face. “One more.” He said as i did the same face as him. “I lied One More.” He said surprisingly kissing me.

“These are totally going on Instagram and twitter.” He said clicking away at this phone.

He showed me the photos when he was done. The one of us kissing was captioned It’s Official. And I was tagged in it, with my Twitter/Instagram name. It appeared on Twitter too. The other two were just captioned Willow <3  and Pre-Party. 

“You have a lot of likes on it.” I said throwing the phone back to him.

“I always get a lot of likes on my pictures.”

“Willow Beau are you guys ready?” Charlie said walking into my room. He looked nice. He had on a polo shirt jeans and sneakers. He cleaned up for what he normally wore. 

“Charlie you look so cute.” I said getting up from my bed.

“Willow. I don’t want to look cute. I want to look hot.” He said flexing.

“You look hot Charlie.” I said smiling. “Beau take my phone and take a picture of me and Charlie.” I said throwing him my phone.

“Smile Charlie.” I said standing next to him.”Make sure you get the shoes Beau. They’re new.” I said smiling. 

“Charlie take another one of me and Willow.” He said getting off of my bed and standing next to me. He gave him my phone.

“Do something cute.” Charlie said taking the picture. First we posed and then Beau kissed me again.

“Are we done?” I said putting the three pictures on my instagram. Beau liked and retweeted them when they were posted onto twitter.

“Fans think we are cute Willow.” Beau said scrolling through his twitter mentions. “And they like your outfit.”

“I love your fans.” I said pulling Beau toward my bedroom door where Charlie left.

“Are you ready to party?” Beau asked.

“I’m a little nervous. I haven’t actually partied and had fun for a long time.” I said.

“You didn’t have fun at your birthday?” 

“It was okay. But I met you.” I said kissing him.

“Your lips taste good.”

“Cake bater lip gloss. It looks nice and taste good.” I said smiling.

“Yum.” Beau said kissing me again.

We reached the kitchen where Charlie was explaining to Felix and Marabell where were going and what time they had to pick us up.

“I will pick you up at the house at 2:00am.” Marabell said.

“Perfect. Felix are you going to drop us off?” Charlie asked.

“Are you all ready?” He asked. It was 10:30pm and the party started 30 minutes ago. It was a house party, that was a friend of Charlie’s. They had gone to school together for a while. His father was a friend of my fathers.

“Let’s go!” Charlie said grabbing the case of beer. We were all legally allowed to drink since I was 18, so Marabell and Felix didn’t care as much as mom and dad did.

Beau’s Point of View:

The entire car ride was quiet except for the few snickers from Willow whenever I would kiss her. When we arrived at the house party it was already crowded. The house was huge. Not as big as Willow’s but it was pretty big. We all thanked Felix and made our way to the house. I tightly held Willows hand because you could feel her nervousness. I knew that she would be fine once she had a drink or two. That’s one thing I liked about Willow. She could hold a few drinks down and she was fun. She liked to have a good time and so did I. 

“Charlie! Willow! Welcome.” Greeted some already drunk guy. I assumed he was the house owner. He greeted Charlie with a bro hug and Willow a kiss on the cheek. I felt a little bit of Jealousy but I got over it quickly. This guy was Charlie’s good friend and knew Willow forever.

“You must be Beau. Charlie and Willow told me tons about you!” The guy said shaking my hand and eventually pulling me into a bro hug. 

“Beau this is Tyler. We have known him forever.” Willow said introducing us.

“Can I get you guys a drink?” He asked sipping his own cup. He took the beer from Charlie and we followed him to the kitchen.

“Beer?” He asked handing me a cold bottle and one to Charlie.

“Thanks.” I said cracking it open.

“Excuse me?” Willow said.

“I forgot. Little Willow is finally legal.” He said. “Cup?”

“Bottle.” Willow said taking the bottle from his hand. She opened it and took a long swig of it.

“I’m impressed Willow. You can stomach more alcohol then your brother.” Tyler said.

“I have drank more than him. That’s why.” She said taking another sip. I quietly drank my beer as I held her hand tightly.

“You guys come in when you’re ready. There are drinks in every thing that looks like it can hold it. The vodka should be coming in a bit. Beer Pong is being played in the room over there.” he said pointing to a crowded room. “You two guys get next game.” He said pointing to me and Willow. I had never actually played beer pong before. 

“We playing you?” Willow asked.

“Me and Matt yeah. We are the champs.” Tyler said.

“BEtter watch out. Me and Beau are going to be the new champions.” Willow said. She had obviously loosened up from the alcohol.

“I’ll take the challenge.” He said going back to the room. I turned to see if Charlie was still standing with us but he wasn’t. 

“Willow.” I said drinking the beer. Willow was already done with one and taking her second.

“Yes?”

“I have never played beer pong.” I said honestly.

“Well you better learn quick. I’m a great player and we are up next.” He said dragging me to the room while dancing to the music that was playing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I like this chapter. It's cute. BUt i hope you're enjoying the story. It's almost over. BUt anyways. LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG Came out and so did WE SET THIS WORLD ON FIRE!!! They are both incredible! Like i'm so proud and they are such great songs ahh! Anyway enjoy. I'll post Willow's outfit in the comments. -Skyla