Chapter ONE:

“Willow Margaret Fisher!” My mom called from the stairs. I was secretly sneaking out but unfortunately I got caught. That was the thing about living with such important parents, I got caught doing everything thing i wasn’t supposed to. My mom and dad are important people in Australia. My dad is the Prime Minister. Yeah, that guy. And my mom was just his lucky side kick. My dad surprisingly was a lot more relaxed than my mom, even though he was kind of running Australia I guess it’s because he was running such an important thing and didn’t want to worry about me.

But it didn’t really work in my favor because I always have a stupid body guard or someone watching over me. That’s why I couldn’t wait to get out of the house tonight. It was officially my 18th birthday and I didn’t need someone to watch over me because I was an adult. 

“WHAT MOM?” I called back. I crossed my arms. If she was going to not let me go to my own birthday party my best friend, Renee was throwing me I was going to be pissed. I thought she knew about the party, but I guess I was wrong. Technically then I wasn’t sneaking out, because I had told my father and I told Lance. Lance is head of security. And my own little advice guru. He would talk to me whenever I needed him. I also told Felix who was the head chef and Marabell the maid. The only person who really didn’t know was my mom.

“Get up here!” She called again.

“But I’m going to be late.” I complained stomping up the stairs. I could hear Renee’s horn from outside.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She asked,

“out.”

“Where?”

“I’m going to celebrate my birthday mom, with my friends.”

“Honey, I want you to have a good birthday but you realize we have to fly out to Queensland tomorrow right?” 

“Daddy said I didn’t have to go to that because it was my birthday today.”

“He did? Well I will have to speak to your father. Don’t stay out to late Willow.” He said kissing my fore head.

“I’m staying at Renee’s” I said running down the stairs in my heels. I was a pro with heels because I had to wear them at all of my fathers events. I ran out of the house before my mom could protest.

“What the hell took you so long?” Renee asked.

“Mom. She was having a panic attack because I was leaving.” I streched the truth a little bit.

“How come she let Charlie out whenever he wanted?” Charlie was my older and more reserved brother. He was more like my mom and I was like my dad. 

“Because he never went out. He always stayed in and kissed my moms ass.” I laughed along with Renee. I loved my brother but he was annoying all the time. Because he got the brains, and political excellence in my family. While I got the hair and the outgoingness.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.”

“But Renee, you know that I hate surprises.” 

“Tough Shit, you will love this one.” She said pulling into a parking lot, we were at some local club. That’s another thing I hated. I was a party type of girl, but clubs gave me the creeps. Because of all the creepy guys that where in there.

“Don’t worry Willow, it’s going to be fine.” She said parking and we both got out of the car. I noticed a particularly long line to get it. The line was filled with teenage girls. It was weird because I knew that these girls were not all my age and able to get into the club. I could feel people’s stare looking at me as i cut the line. Being the Prime Minister’s daughter had its advantages. I never had to wait in line.

“Excuse me, ma’am but where do you think you’re going?” The bouncer asked as I walked passed him. He must have not noticed it was me.

“We’re on the guest list.” Renee said.

“Names?”

“Renee Morgan and Willow Fisher.” Renee said, and the bouncer looked up at us. 

“Nice try ladies, but you have to wait in the back of the line.” He didn’t believe us. I guess being who I was also had it’s disadvantages. Renee and I were notorious for going out to school parties. I had a couple of episodes where I was too drunk and got caught wondering my way back home. Only to have Lance rescue me before the cameras took pictures or my parents found out. 

“Excuse me?” I asked taking out my license and handing it to him. He looked at it and then gave us and apologetic look.

The club was incredibly loud. There were so many girls there it was unbelievable. 

“What’s so special about tonight?” I asked Renee loudly, hoping she could hear me. She shrugged and walked her way over to the bar. I walked over to the VIP section because I was getting claustrophobic on the crowded dance floor. There were three tables in the section. I went to the empty one in the middle. This bouncer didn’t question who I was, which would have been annoying if he had. 

“Why did you come over here?” Renee asked handing me my drink.

“Because the dance floor was filled with annoying girls.” The DJ was playing loud good music and I just swayed in my seat. I notice Renee get up and start talking to him. She was always this sociable and it did get annoying because she would leave me.

“Why is a pretty girl like you sitting alone?” Said this mysterious voice. I noticed a guy with beautiful green eyes sit in the booth with me. 

“Because my friend is whoring around.” I joke pointing to Renee who was now DJing with the DJ.

“You look really familiar.” He said, but I thought the same about him. I knew him from somewhere.

“Same to you, do you go to school with me?” I asked. I hated playing the I’m famous card.

“I’m from YouTube. Have you seen my videos?” He asked. I might have hated using the famous line, but he didn’t.

“I’m not sure.” I teased. I did realize who he was. He was Beau Brooks from the Janoskains. 

_____________________________________________________________________________ Here it is, the long awaited story. A Date with Royalty. I got the idea from the disney channel movie "My Date with the President's daughter" so yeah. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be posting maybe every other day. But with school starting soon (wahh) I dont know. Plus I have to do two AP projects. YEAH? enjoy loves -skyla