Chapter TWELVE:

I was on my way back home in the Private Jet. My dad was sleeping and I was listening to music. I kept thinking about Beau. I haven’t talked to him since the last time I saw him. I saw on twitter that we were trending world wide. People kept talking about me and about what I said. I had a lot of respect from people. People really liked that I said what I felt. I also gained a little bit of a fan base from the Janoskians fans. They kept calling me Beau’s girlfriend even though technically we weren’t in a relationship. I wanted to be his girlfriend. I haven’t had a boyfriend in a long time. Since Ed. 

“We missed you!” Marabell greeted me in hugs as I walked into the house.

“I missed you too.” I said hugging her back.

“There is something in the kitchen that we want you to read.” Felix said as he hugged me.

“Another article?”

“Yeah, but it’s positive.” Marabell said walking me to the kitchen. I as greeted by Rover who I picked up and snuggled my face into.

The Article was left in the center of the counter, my face and name plastered on the front.

Willow Fisher’s Bold Choice in Words:

Prime Minister, Bill Fisher’s daughter Willow made her own little speech at the press conference that took place Friday Afternoon in Melbourne.I like him because he makes me happy and he is so funny. I know that I might not have this picture perfect image. I know I might not be the smartest girl. But I do know that I am allowed to be happy. Happiness is not a crime. And just like every other teenage girl I’m going to have a crush on a boy. And I have a crush on Beau Brooks. It’s part of being a teenager. Crushes develop, and you make mistakes.” Fisher’s words were accepted by many teenager girls and fans of her crush Beau Brooks. We reached out to fans of the Janoskians on twitter yesterday night and one fan replied. “I think it is really courageous of Willow to say what she said. It takes guts.” Beau Brooks could not be reached for a comment on the brave words that Willow Fisher said, but his did respond with a tweet moments after the conference appeared on television.  “@BrooksBeau: Willows speech took my breath away. It was truly incredible and i loved it.” 

It appears that Brooks is a fan of Fisher and has been since the two were spotted kissing at Sydney’s airport. There is no word if these two are currently seeing each other, but there are many teenage girls who would like to see it happen. A fan tweeted: “I totally ship Billow. They are too cute.”  Is Billow the new Brangelina of Australia? The future will be the ones to tell us.

I put the article down after reading it twice. I actually laughed. It wasn’t a bad article at all. The picture of me in it was terrible but It wasn’t a bad article.

“You seem to making the press go crazy lately.” Marabell said.

“I can’t help it. I don’t even do anything.”

“They like you. You’re fresh meat.” Felix said and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

“I’m going in my room. Call me if you need me.” I said grabbing the article and Rover who followed me at my feet as I ran up the stairs into my room. I jumped onto my bed and Rover joined me.

To Beau <3:

did you read the latest article of us?

From Beau <3:

I heard we are the newest Brangelina, that’s pretty cool. I can deal with that.

To Beau <3: