Chapter EIGHT:

I walked around the Brooks House trying to get a feel for everything. It was a lot smaller than my house, but I liked it. It was more homey and didn’t have that cold feeling mine had. I sat down at the dinner table next to Beau and Gina and started to eat. Gina made a whole big feast for me, which she didn’t have to. She made chicken, potatoes, corn, broccoli, carrots, she heated up bread. She didn’t have to do this. But the meal was the best thing I have eaten ever. I was surrounded by professional chefs cooking for me every day, but this was the best meal I ever had.

“This is amazing.” I said eating the chicken.

“It’s nothing Willow. I bet you had so much better.” Gina said.

“No really. This is the best meal I ever had.” 

“Mom, take the compliment.” Luke said smiling. 

“So willow what brings you to Melbourne?” Gina asked.

“My father has a business meeting thing, and a press conference.”

“How long are you going to be here for?” 

“I’ll be in Melbourne for 4 days, but i’m only staying the night here because my father wants me  with him.”

“You can defiantly stay longer with us, if you would like.” 

“I would love to Gina. I really would, but my mother wants me to clear up a few things with the press. All about the stupid article. I have to deny things and I have to clear my name.” I looked over and Beau who looked a little upset. I think he liked having people know about us. Even there really wasn’t an us.

“Do you like being the Prime Ministers Daughter?” Jai asked.

“You fucking idiot. You don’t just ask that.” Luke said. I started laughing.

“Luke it’s not a big deal. I get the question all the time. I do like it Jai, but sometimes it gets so annoying. Like if I wasn’t who I was I would be able to stay here longer.” 

“True, but if you weren’t who you are you wouldn’t have been able to get into our party.” LUke said.

“You don’t know my friend Renee. She would have gotten us in. She is that type of person.” I smiled.

“Beau help me clean the table.” Gina said. I got up and grabbed my plate and cleaned it off. “Willow you don’t have to help me. You’re the guest.” 

“Gina it’s not a big deal. I’ll help.” I said helping her clean the table.

“Mom i’m taking Willow to get ice cream.” Beau said calling to his mothers bedroom. I was sitting on the couch with Jai, Luke and Beau watching Big Brother. It was not expected.

“You are?” I said as he pulled me off of the couch. I was in my pajamas. Well in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

“Yes, let’s go.” He pulled me towards the front door.

“Jai, Luke do you want anything?” I asked before leaving them.

“They don’t need ice cream.” Beau protested.

“Well it’s nice to ask.” I smiled Beau rolled his eyes at me.

“We don’t want anything Willow, but thanks for asking unlike Beau. The selfish fuck.” Luke said. I laughed as Beau pulled me to his car.

“You don’t have to be nice to them.” Beau said starting the car.

“Why wouldn’t I be nice to them? They are your brothers.”