Chapter THREE:

“I’m sorry Beau.” I said trying to run away but he didn’t let me go. I thought I was going to break down and start crying but I held it in.

“Relax willow. Everything is fine.” He said comforting. 

“I have no where to go, my parents probably left for Queensland. My bodyguard isn’t around. My best friend is drunk and who knows where. There are about a million cameras trying to take a picture of me. My house is too far away and locked up and I don’t have a place to sleep and my head is pounding a mile a minute.” I cried. I think it was the lack of sleep.

“Shhhh...” Beau said relaxing me, he kissed my forehead which comforted me. “You can stay at our hotel.” He said taking me the back way of the club. There was a white van that had the rest of the boys in it. They all looked at me in confusion.

“Go ahead, laugh at the Prime Ministers daughter.” i said. I was joking but I was really upset.

“We aren’t going to laugh.” Beau said not letting go of me. He let me sit next to him and I rested my head on his chest. I eventually fell asleep. 

 Beau’s Point of View:

I sat in the van stroking Willows hair as she slept in my arms. I heard Daniel and Jai snickering in the back. I never thought that I would actually have the Prime Minister’s daughter in my arms right now. I felt that I had to protect her or something. She wasn’t my responsibility but I felt like I had to watch her.

“Dude what are you supposed to do with her?” Daniel asked.

“I’m going to carry her to the hotel room and let her sleep.” 

“But she doesn’t even like us?” Jai said.

“Well I don’t care, she is my responsibility right now. I have to watch her.” I said ignoring them.

“You like her.” Luke said and he smirked.

“She is a nice person.”

“You want to her in her pants!” Daniel laughed and so did Jai.

“No I don’t.” I denied. I didn’t know how I felt. But the van arrived at the hotel and I carried Willow in my arms. She wasn’t heavy at all so it wasn’t hard. 

I was sharing a hotel room with Daniel so he had to unlock the door.

“Are you going to sleep with her?” Daniel asked throwing his shirt onto the bed.

“I don’t know, should I?” I asked laying her under the covers of the other bed.

“Well I don’t want you in bed with me.” He said honestly.

“You think she would have woken up with all the noise.” 

“I think she is a sound sleeper. I heard that somewhere.” He said. I’m pretty sure her made that up. I ignored him and got into the bed with her. She was cuddled up sleeping. I closed the slight and drifted off to sleep hoping I wouldn’t accidentally touch her in the middle of the night. 

Willow’s Point of View:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. My head was pounding and I was confused to were i was. I looked and saw that I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I went into the bathroom and was still disoriented. I noticed that I was in a hotel room and there was some one in the bed I was sleeping in. 

SHIT. It was Beau Brooks. I just slept in the bed with a Janoskians. Daniel was in the bed next to it. I couldn’t believe it. I grabbed my phone that was on the counter and saw about 10000 new texts. From Renee, Lance, Charlie and my mom. I ignored all of them except for Lance telling him he had to pick me up. He answered immediately and said he was on his way to get me. I couldn’t just leave without saying goodbye. I was really thankful for beau and I needed to let him know. I grabbed a piece of paper and then I saw Beau’s phone. I added my number and sent myself a text so i could get his.

On the piece of paperI wrote beau a note : 

Beau,

Thank you so much for taking care of me last night. I don’t think I could have survived the paps without you. Sorry I fell asleep on you last night, I wish we could have gotten to know each other better. If you’re ever in Sydney again we should hang out. I’ll let you know when I’m in Melbourne for my dad. Actually I think he is going there next week. My mom wont be there so maybe I’ll tag along. I had fun at your party even though it didn’t seem like I did. I had a great 18th birthday. Thanks a lot. xxx

Willow :) 

I regret adding the x’s but I didn’t care. I left the note near his phone with my newly added number open and slipped out of the hotel room.

“Willow!” Someone called as I pushed the elevator button. It was Jai.

“Hey Jai." I said.

He smiled getting on the elevator with me.

“Why are you following me?”I asked

“I’m not. I’m hungry and I’m meeting my mom down stairs for breakfast, you just happened to be here. Are you following me?”

“Nahh, I’m going home. I’m probably going to get yelled at by my body guard and then harassed by my mom but whatever.” I laughed with Jai. The elvator stoped at the Lobby floor. I saw that Lance was talking to Jai’s mom Gina.

“Hey Lance.” I said smiling at him. He gave me a disappointed look.

“You’re not supposed to be at a hotel right now.” He said.

“I’m sorry, Renee left me at the club and her son rescued me.” I said pointing to Gina.

“Jai saved you?” She asked.

“No, Beau.”

“Really?” She was shocked.

“Yes ma’am. He saved me from the paparazzi.”

“Well we will have to send him a thank you present. Now let’s go.” Lance said grabbing my arm. I thanked Gina and Jai as I followed Lance through the back to the van.

_____________________________________________________________________________

this is a short one. lo siento. thanks for reading it, i apprecaite it. I promise it will get better. After this story I have another Idea. so hollerrr -Skyla