Chapter SIX:

Beau’s Point of View:

I strolled into the airport feeling like I was on cloud nine. I just kissed the Prime Ministers daughter. Holy shit. I couldn’t even believe it. I saw my brothers with James and Skip and walked over to them. They were talking to my mom and I just sat down next to them. 

“What took so long?” Mom asked me.

“What do you mean?” 

“You didn’t come back with the rest of the boys?” 

“I was saying goodbye to Willow.” I smiled.

“He loves her mom.” Jai teased. I shot him a glance.

“I do not.” I denied.

“Did you kiss her?” Luke asked.

“NO!” I lied. But they could tell I was lying. “Maybe.” I corrected myself.

“You totally did!” Skip said.

“OKay I did. I couldn’t help myself. She was just there and she looked so pretty. And I think I like the Prime Ministers daughter. Fuck me.” 

“Does she like you?” James asked.

“I don’t know. I think so. She kissed me back.”

“Dude she likes you!” Luke said getting excited for me. I just hoped he was right.

Willow’s POint of View:

I liked him. I liked Beau Brooks. The infamous prankster from YouTube. I couldn’t believe it. I parked the car in the garage and ran into the house. I went into my bathroom taking a long look at myself. Millions of thought ran though my head. why didn’t i look nicer. why didn’t i get dressed up more. why didn’t i put more make up on, why didn’t i do my hair differently. I looked a mess. I shook my head and jumped into the shower. Still thinking about Beau and if he liked me. After I put my robe on and laid down in my bed.

The next morning I woke up and went down stairs looking for someone to make me food.

“Felix!” I called walking into the kitchen. He was with Marabell,Lance and my mom, they were surrounding the kitchen computer. They looked entranced in the screen.

“What is going on?” I asked running over to the computer.

“Sit down.” My mom ordered me. I quickly sit down as something printed out of the printer. He handed me an article. It looked as it was from some gossip website. 

The headline read: Willow’s Says Goodbye to New Boyfriend After Wild night clubbing.

I read the article over and couldn’t believe it. Someone had caught me kissing Beau. There was a picture of us kissing through the windshield, and a picture of Beau holding me in the club.  The article talked about how trashed I was and how I couldn’t control my drinking. It also said how I went away with Beau to a hotel room. I threw the paper article on the kitchen table. 

“Why did this happen?” I said bursting into tears. I had one drink, and Beau wasn’t even my boyfriend. I was so upset that my reputation was even worse. 

“Do you want to explain?” My mom said.

“I didn’t even do anything!” I screamed in anger because of the pictures and the article.

“Willow, i had to save you from articles before, but this is bad.” 

“Mom, I didn’t do anything. I kissed a boy. I’m a teenage girl it’s going to happen. And I went out to a club for my 18th birthday. I was upset by the camera’s and Beau comforted me.”