Chapter SEVEN:

“The boy from the article?” She gave me a sympathetic smile. I looked at her confused and didn’t know how she figured it out. She never understood me this much.

“Yeah.” I said 

“What’s up?”

“I think I like him.”

‘You think?”

‘Yeah I don’t know if i really like him. I’m not sure. We hung out for like a day and kissed once.  That’s it.”

“So you did kiss him, and the article wasn’t photoshopped?”
“Yes, the kiss was real.”

“Was he a good kisser?”

“MOM! He is like 30 years younger than you.”

“He was cute though, nice eyes.”

“I can’t believe that you’re saying this.” I said throwing a pillow at her and she started to laugh.

“Are you ever going to see him again?” She asked.

“I think i’m going to go with dad when he goes to Melbourne. I can hang out with him.”

“What’s his name?”
“Beau. Beau Brooks.” 

“If you’re happy, than I’m happy.” She said smiling.

“Thanks mom.” I said getting up from her bedroom floor.

“Where are you going?”
“I’m going for a walk.” I said putting my sunglasses on and heading out of her room. 

II grabbed Rover and put his leash on walking him outside. We walked down to the pound where I let him run free. I sat down on a bench as he chased a butterfly. I couldn’t help but laugh. I wasn’t paying attention as I saw someone sit down next to me. It was Ed, my ex boyfriend. 

“Hey Ed.” I said, me and Ed were still friends but not as close as we were before we mutually decided to end it.

“How are you Willow?” he asked me.

“I’m good, been busy with my dad.” I lied. I actually haven’t really done anything.

“I saw you in the paper.” He said. 

“Yeah. It’s not true.”

“Oh I know. I don’t believe what the paper says. I never do.” He smiled. Ed was that kind of person who was always happy. He always had a smile on his face and he was also care-free. He never let what anyone said about him get to him. And that’s why I dated him. Not because he was very attractive, but because he was the nicest guy and he always made me happy.

“I should get going.” I said grabbing Rover from the ground.

“It was nice seeing you again Willow. Stay out of trouble.” He said smiling and giving me a quick hug before he turned the other way.

“That was weird.” I said to Rover who just licked my face. I put him on the ground and continued to walk back to my house.

Beau’s Point of View:

Two Weeks Later,

“Dude are you done?” I said banging on the bathroom door waiting for Luke to get out.

“What is going on? You just showered!” He said coming out with the towel wrapped around his waist. 

“I know, but I need to shave.” He said rubbing his little facial hair.

“Why? Got a hot date?” LUke teased.

“Yeah Willow is coming.” I said pushing him out of the bathroom.

“Willow is coming here? When?” 

“She will be here tonight. She has to get away from her fathers conference and away from her body guard.”

“Does mom know?”

“Yeah, I told her yesterday, she is okay with it. She likes Willow.”

“Where is she staying?”

“My room.”

“Are you....” I cut him off.

“What happens in Beau’s room, stays in Beau’s room.” I said slamming the door on his face.

I didn’t know what was going to happen when Willow got here. She was just going to be spending the night with my family. It was going to be a time just to catch up on a few things and get to know her better. There was no Janoskians stuff planned. I had the next two days free. Tomorrow would be the eventful day, where I took her all around Melbourne and be a good city guide.

A few hours later I heard a light knock on the door.

“I’LL GET IT.” I called to the house. I ran to get it when I saw Lance standing at the door. Willow peered out from behind him holding a back pack in her hand, she was smiling apologetically. 

“Come in!” My mom said greeting Lance and Willow. She hugged Willow as Lance shifted uncomfortably not sure if he should stop my mom.

“Ms. Brooks, I would like to meet with your son.” Lance said.

“No problem. Dinner will be ready soon, Lance you’re more than welcome to stay.”

“I’m sorry ma’am but I have to be getting back to Mr. Fisher, so this will have to be quick.” He said as I sat down. I got nervous because I didn’t know what was going on.

“Beau Brooks born the 31st of July 1993 in Melbourne Australia. Mother Gina Brooks. Brothers: Jai and Luke Brooks. Part of Youtube group the Janoskains. Friends James Yammouni and Daniel Sahyounie also in the group.” Lane said reading of a piece of paper. Willow sat next to him griping her backpack.

“That’s correct.” 

“Boy what are your intentions with Willow Fisher?”

“We are just going to be hanging out. And getting to know each other better.” I said truthfully. 

“Lance this is ridiculous. Beau isn’t going to try and rape me in the middle of the night. You are over reacting. You don’t have to do anything like this.” I was thankful for what Willow was saying. Lance looked at me and judged me. After two minutes of silence he stood up and shook his head in agreement. I think I receive the seal the approval from Lance. 

“Willow a car will arrive at his home at 4:00pm tomorrow and will arrive at your fathers hotel at 4:15pm. I expect you to be in it. If you aren’t, then expect the worse.” He said looking at me and then Willow, then back at me.

“Just go Lance.” Willow said and he fist pounded her before leaving. I took a deep breathe.

“That was nerve racking.” I said smiling.

“You’re lucky that it was Lance. My father, actually my mother is a lot worse.” She said smiling. IF this friendship became anything more, like I wanted I had to impress a lot more people. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the bad chapter. It's kind of dull and boring. Sorry school is starting tomorrow (ew) and like i wasnt home and this chapter is just a filler. So yeah I dont know how often i'll be updating with school and now homework. So yeah enjoy!-Skyla