Chapter ELEVEN:

Beau’s Point of View:

I sat back down on the couch while my mom came out of her room. I just smiled and put my head down on the pillow.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” She asked sitting down with me.

“Nothing mom.” I tried to ignore her.

“You look upset.”

“There is nothing wrong.”

“Don’t lie to me Beau.”

“Can we move to sydney?” I asked. 

“No.”

“Can I move to Sydney?”

“No.”

“BUt mom.”

“I’m not going to let you leave this house for some girl. Beau I know you like her, she is a great girl. But don’t you think you’re moving too fast?”

“Moving to fast? Nothing is even going on between us!”

“Don’t tell me that. I see you two together. You guys are extremely happy together.”

“Yeah, but she is too good for me.”

“Don’t sell yourself out Beau. You’re pretty fantastic.”

“Thanks, but you have to say that you’re my mom.”

“Do you think Willow likes you?”

“I don’t know. I sure as hell hope so.”

“Why don’t you ask?”

“Because every time we are alone, either Jai or Luke interrupts us. Or her family comes between us.” 

“So then why don’t you go to her?”

“Because she lives in Sydney.”

“Not right now.”

“But I can’t interrupt a press conference.”

“What if I gave you permission to visit her in Sydney. Alone.”

“But-What?”

“You heard me. I’m letting you go visit her in Sydney when she gets back.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I want you to be happy Beau.”

“Mom. Thank you so much!” I ran out of the living room and ran outside. But then I realized I didn’t have anywhere to go.

Willow’s Point of View:

The Next Day at the Press Conference:

“Now I would like to bring my daughter up to answer questions.” My father said taking a step off of the podium. I walked up fixing my black pencil shirt and the questions came at me rapidly. Until I picked one.

“Can you explain to all us, who exactly that boy was?” She asked. I took a deep breath and waited for the muffles of talk to quiet down.

“He was a friend. I had run into him celebrating my 18th birthday. We are just friends at the moment.” I said truthfully. I picked another one.

“How did you celebrate your 18th birthday?”

“I went to a club with my friend Renee. It was just a simple night out. And we ran into the Janoskains who were having a party.”

“Why were you two kissing?” I was kind of shocked at the bluntness of the question.

“Because my lip tickled and he was scratching it.” I joked but no one laughed. “I like him. I like Beau Brooks a lot...”

Beau’s Point of View:

I sat in James living room with the rest of the boys. We were all glued to the TV. Willow’s fathers press conference was on and Willow was talking. When she made the joke about us kissing we all laughed. 

“I like him. I like Beau Brooks a lot.” My mouth dropped and Daniel elbowed me in the stomach I carefully listened to Willow finish.

“I like him because he makes me happy and he is so funny. I know that I might not have this picture perfect image. I know I might not be the smartest girl. But I do know that I am allowed to be happy. Happiness is not a crime. And just like every other teenage girl I’m going to have a crush on a boy. And I have a crush on Beau Brooks. It’s part of being a teenager. Crushes develop, and you make mistakes.” I sat there in shock, my mouth was actually hanging open. 

“That will be all.” Her father said getting her away from the podium. I don’t think there was any talking in the room, when it cut to commercial. 

Willow’s Point of View:

I left the room with my father and I was shaking. I couldn’t believe that I actually said that. I didn’t know what came over me. I just kind of said how I felt. 

“Willow.” My father said looking at me as we sat in the car.

“I’m sorry dad. I didn’t know what came over me. I kind of just started talking.” 

“Willow, you don’t have to apologize. I’m really proud of you.” 

“But I could have just ruined your career?”

“You didn’t ruin my career. What you said in there was the truth and I respect the truth.”

“Thanks Dad.”

“Now how about we go get a Cheeseburger at Macca’s. I need some fattening food.” 

“That sounds incredible right now.” I smiled giving my dad a hug. I missed spending time with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is super short. i think it might be the shortest chapter. sorry.  but good news, LUKE RETWEETED ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! my edit of him with the stepbrothers! I was dying. It was so great. Word of advice, never spam. OKay back to the story. This story will have 20 chapters. Plus an epilogue. so yeah, enjoy!-Skygirl