Chapter TEN:

“Welcome Willow Fisher to the City of Melbourne. I’m Beau Brooks and I will be your tour guide for the day.” Beau said opening the front door for me.

“Beau makes me want to vomit when he is like this.” Jai joked from the back seat and Luke laughed.

“Fuck you.” He said as I got out of the car laughing.

“Thank you darling.” 

“So what do you want to see first?” Beau asked.

“I don’t care, you guys are my guides. I’m just following.”

“Let’s take her to the park!” Luke suggested.

“If that’s where she wants to go.”

“The park is fine.” I smiled. 

“This is the park.” Beau introduced.

“It’s nice.” I said. I guess I was kind of bored.

“You’re totally hating this right now.” Jai said.

“We are such bad guides.” Luke said.

“no you guys are fine. But this park is just like every other park in Australia. There are trees, some people and couples making out under trees. I’ve seen it all before.” I said honestly.

“She hates us.” Beau joked.

“She is never going to want to come here again.” Jai said.

“Beau she isn’t going to want to be with you again.” Luke said.

“Guys, guys guys. Relax. I’m having fun.” Then out of no where Beau bursted into fake tears.

“You hurt his feelings.” Jai said rubbing Beau’s back.

“Beau!” I tried to reach him, but Jai kept blocking me. “Fine, Luke let’s go. We are going to enjoy this day.” I said linking arms with Luke and walking towards the swing set. 

“Luke, give me back my girl.” Beau said running after us. I ran faster.

“You can’t catch me.” I said reaching the swings Beau still behind me.

“You’re too fast.” He said coming up behind me out of breath. I was always pretty fast.

“Push me?” I asked sitting on the swing.

“What are you four?” I turned to face Beau and pouted.

“Please?” I gave him the puppy eyes. 

“You can’t do that to me.” I kept giving him the eyes. “Fine.” He gave into me and started pushing me. 

“Wow Willow i’m impressed. Beau never does anything for anyone.” Luke said and Beau gave him a dirty look.

“That’s not true. I helped mom.” 

“When she was sick, one time. You got her the telephone off of the kitchen counter.” Jai said and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I was the all they in the other room. It was a lot of effort.”

“You were sitting at the kitchen table.” Luke said.

“Beau, you are a terrible person.” I said.

“Don’t even say that. You get everything handed to you on a silver platter.” Beau said stoping my swing.

“Why did you stop me?” 

“Because I want you go push me.” Beau said sitting on the swing next to me.