Chapter FIFTEEN:

Beau’s Point of View

I just landed in Sydney and I was nervous. I didn’t know what to expect at Willows house. I turned my phone on to see a message from Luke. 

From Luke:

have fun with Willow ;) remember to use protection. I packed some in your bag. love you bro.

I just rolled my eyes and laughed at his message. I also had a message from Willow herself.

From Baby Willow <3:

I’ll see you when you get to my house. Charlie is picking you up! See you soon Beau!

I stared at the message. I didn’t know Charlie was picking me up, I was getting really nervous. Willow had told me about her argument with Charlie and then how they made up. I was freaking out as I got my suitcase.

“Hey You must be Beau!” I heard someone from behind me. There was a tall guy standing behind me. He looked nothing like Willow though. She had blonde hair and blue eyes but he had dark hair and dark eyes. 

“You must be Charlie?” I said shaking his hand.

“That’s me. Willow’s older brother.” 

“It’s nice to meet you man.” I tried to be polite.

“It’s great to finally meet you too. Willow told me so much about you. I hope you’re as great as she said you were.” He said smiling. “Let me help you with your bag.” He said taking my suitcase for me.

“Thanks.”

“My car is this way.” I followed him out of the airport doors. I noticed that he wasn’t like Willow described him. Willow told me that he was uptight and always trying to be perfect. This guy was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. He looked normal.

“Thanks for picking me up.” I said sitting in his car. He drove a black Mercedes truck. Slight jealously hit me.

“No problem. I told Willow I had to get to know you more. So Beau how did you and Willow meet?” He asked. Great the questions were going to start coming. This was going to be a long 20 minutes back to Willows house.

“We met at a party. The Janoskians were celebrating and so was your sister. We just ran into each other.” I said. I knew I had to be truthful.

“Willow told me that you saved her from the cameras? Is that true?”

“I didn’t really save her. I just protected her so they couldn’t really take pictures of her.”

“You didn’t do that great of a job, because they got pictures of her.”

“I tried, but I guess i’m not too experienced with camera and paparazzi. I never had to deal with them before.”

“You know if you and my sister date, you will be surrounded by them? Can you handle them?”

“I think I can handle it.”

“Could you protect my sister from them?”

“I would do anything to keep Willow safe.”

“She told me you guys aren’t official, why haven you asked her out yet?”

“I want to, but I haven’t had the chance to do so. We never actually had the chance to be alone. I want to make it personal and special.”

“really?”

“Charlie I like your sister, a lot. We just fit together. And I want her to be my girlfriend, but I want the moment to be special, like I said. I’m kind of a romantic guy when I have the chance to be.”