Chapter 132 - A Day At The Ministry

"Well Hermione," I say as I relax in the office with her, "its not going to be right after I have the baby. I'll be at home with Narcissa for 6 months just to have everything settle."

"Yeah but won't you be bored being a house wife?" She asks me.

"For a couple months? Probably not," I tell her, "I'll have the new baby and Teddy most of the time. On top of the case report stacks you've given me to study and the Joke Shop. I'm sure I'll have plenty to do." She doesn't seem convinced. It's like when we left school she made everything into a tight plan that needed to be strictly followed. The rest of us however were simply pleased with just being able to take a damn breath and know that tomorrow we wouldn't have to fight for our lives or watch our friends and families suffer. It was calm for us.

"I mean its not that big of a deal if you want to come in sooner," She tells me. I sigh.

"Mione-"

"Right right sorry," she says to me, "I'm just excited to have you work with me. It feels like we don't see each much anymore."

"Well we have plenty of time later," I say to her. She smiles lightly. I look around boredly hoping for something more than a conversation about how busy we've both been. I mean we are adults who both work and I'm pregnant of course its hard to get away for a bit of lunch. "Now the position. It's a bit above entry right?"

"Yeah the Being Division is lacking people and when I mentioned you were looking for a job they jumped at the chance to have you on as a lead," She says to me, "and Hagrid's raving recommendation just proved to them that you'd be perfect. I mean there isn't a creature that you can't handle-"

"Uh I could barely handle Jerry's bitch ass," I say to her as I reach for my tea, "seriously that little bastard deserved the death he got."

"That's terrible!" Hermione exclaims.

"He was terrible!" I exclaim, "seriously. I absolutely hated that little prat." As I sip my tea she just shakes her head at my words.

"Well you could still handle him," She says, "you'll do great at this position. And I'm sure you'll be able to get it back on its feet."

"Of course," I say, "I'll do my best." She smiles brightly. She makes a point to explain the overview of the position. As a lead of Werewolf affairs I'd be in charge of helping monitoring the cases. Meaning that I'll be on field part of the time and in the office the rest. Then she took me down to the department showing me the stuff and the people. Turns out the werewolf affairs division was a bigger than I thought. Two of the 6 working in the division are actually werewolves one was bit the other was born. They both made a point to assure that they are fine and have ways to keep them together during full moons.

"You two seem like lovely people," I say to them, "seriously. And I'm absolutely sure that you two are great additions to the team but please don't apologize for being this way. You should feel comfortable in your position." Addy smiles at me. Her name Addy Maria Carven as she stated in her introduction. Apparently she was born into werewolf life due to her father being bitten something we all wondered if it would happen to Teddy. She got this curse and wears it as a part of herself she knows how to control making it an extra power. She's younger fresh out of school age, not that I can say much, and introduced herself as a hufflepuff. On the other side is Davis March. Davis is quiet almost as if everything around him is too much. He's older in his late thirties and has speckles of gray laced in his brown hair. Deep scars run along his ragged face. He didn't say much but Addy revealed him to be a ravenclaw something that she said explained why he was so gruff and quiet.

"He's one of those claws that make a whole big thing about being smart," she explains to us, "he's too smart for you but he won't outwardly say it kinda guy."