Chapter 59- Teacher Evaluations.

Dolerous Umbrigde has taken her position of "High Inquisitor" to a new level, one that surprisingly none of us had imagined. Reevaluating every single professor in the school so harshly that she could toss them at any second. And while she was tightening the rules here, Remus and Sirius were owling me left and right to get any and all information about what was going on. Except what I was leaving out about Harry's rash behaviours.

"Miss Cultven would you mind paying attention," McGonagall says angrily. She was trying to teach us OWL spells while dealing with Umbridge staying in the corner scribbling everything she could down.

"Sorry Professor," I apologise quickly as Lavender hands me a rat. Beside me Draco places his hand on my shoulder.

"You okay love?" He asks. I look at Umbridge then him.

"Just nervous," I admit, "something is up with that women."

"Everything will be fine," he assures me, "they won't let anything happen to us." How could he be so sure about that? They haven't been able to stop anything before.

"That will do," McGonagall Sara and silence fell immediately. "Mr. Finnigan, kindly come here and hand back the homework—Miss Brown, please take this box of mice—don't be silly, girl, they won't hurt you—and hand one to each student—"

"Hem, hem," Professor Umbridge says, employing the same silly little cough she had used to interrupt Dumbledore on the first night of term. Professor McGonagall ignores her.

"Right then, everyone, listen closely—Dean Thomas, if you do that to the mouse again I shall put you in detention—most of you have now successfully vanished your snails and even those who were left with a certain amount of shell have the gist of the spell. Today we shall be—"

"Hem hem," Umbridge says,

"Yes?" Professor McGonagall asks turning around with a expression so pissed that it sent shivers down the spines of students all around.

"I was just wondering, Professor, whether you received my note telling you of the date and time of your inspec—"

"Obviously I received it, or I would have asked you what you are doing in my classroom," Professor McGonagall says turning her back firmly on Professor Umbridge. "As I was saying, today we shall be practicing the altogether more difficult vanishment of mice. Now, the Vanishing Spell—"

"Hem, hem."

"I wonder," Professor McGonagall says, "how you expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking." This finally shut Umbridge up. She looks down to her notes as McGonagll resumes her teacher. "As I was saying, the Vanishing Spell becomes more difficult with the complexity of the animal to be vanished. The snail, as an invertebrate, does not present much of a challenge; the mouse, as a mammal, offers a much greater one. This is not, therefore, magic you can accomplish with your mind on your dinner. So—you know the incantation, let me see what you can do..." I look to the small mouse and place it on the table. Taking my wand out and attempting the spell multiple times. Until at the fourth or fifth time the mouse finally transform.

"Oh thank Salazar," I sigh in relief as McGonagall nods at Draco and I. (Draco having got it on his second try much to my dismay.) Soon she was letting us pack up. Which was a huge relief and then we were free to live for the next class. Which thankfully was Magical Creatures. A gift of a class. As Draco and I pull away from his friends to walk alone I could tell we both were slight curious of Umbridges take over, but also in the school. "She's mad right? Like we should be preforming magic.... but I also see her magically theory point."