Chapter 48- The Fight

"Look at her," Astoria says, "such a whore."

  "Isn't she," Pansy says. I roll my eyes and stomp past them. Pansy and her clan of bloody bimbos had been talking about me to the whole school. While people were avoiding the newly coined. "Slyhterwhore" or the "Whore of Slytherin." While Draco had just braved faced it the first two days, by the time it had hit a week and people were still going he had decided he was over it and we started to sneak around. While the other guys around me just stuck it out, unlike Fred and George who were planning some sort of revenge. I sit down with Harry, Ron, and Hermione at breakfast and lay me head on the table. 

 "You okay?" Harry asks.

 "I'm going to murder them," I growl to them.

"Lets not do that," Ron says. Hermione keeps looking around the room. 

"Percy won't have had time to answer yet, " Ron says, "We only sent Hedwig yesterday. "

"No, it's not that, " Hermione says, "I've taken out a subscription to the Daily Prophet. I'm getting sick of finding everything out from the Slytherins."

"Good thinking!" Harry also looking up at the owls. 

"Whats the point," I tell them.

"Hey, Hermione, I think you're in luck--" Harry says as an owl flies down towards Hermione, them multpie others follow it, then a couple land soar towards me.

It hasn't got a newspaper, though, " she says.

"How many subscriptions did you take out?" Harry says grabbing Hermione's cup so it doesn't fall. "And you took out one?"

"No," I say as I collect the letters from the owls then shoo them.

"What on earth--?" Hermione says taking the letter from the gray owl, opening it, and starting to read. "Oh really!" she sputters, going red.

 "What's up?" Ron says. I open mine and skim through it.

 "It, 's--oh how ridiculous--" She thrusts the letter at Harry, then shows it to me. It was a letter from newspaper clippings.

" YOU ARE A WICKED GIRL. HARRY POTTER DESERVES BETTER. GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM MUGGLE." I turn mine to show her what it said.

"YOU FILTHY GIRL! MESSING AROUND WITH THOSE POOR BOYS. ESPECIALLY HURTING THAT POOR DRACO BOY! YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED FROM THAT CURSE!"

"Merlin's sake," Ron says as I hand it to him. Opening another one, which said the around the same thing.

"They're all like it!" Hermione desperately says as she opens the letters, "'Harry Potter can do much better than the likes of you... ' 'You deserve to be boiled in frog spawn... '"

"Mine too," I say as I flip through them. I pile them on top of each other as I get to the last couple. I open the last one and red liquid falls over my hands. Hermione gets a simalar one with green.

"Ouch!" She yelps.

"Bloody hell!" I scream as the liquid starts to create a burning sensation.

 "Undiluted bubotuber pus!" Ron says. 

"Ow!" Hermione says, tears starting in her eyes as she tried to rub the pus off her hands with a napkin. I take the water and poor it over my hands to get it off but it stays.

"Ow ow ow!" I sob

. "You guys better get up to the hospital wing," Harry says, "We'll tell Professor Sprout where you've gone... "

"Come on," I sniffle. We get upstairs and Madam Pomfrey freaks out at the sight of our hands. She rushes us to sinks to wash it then to buckets where potions had been dumped in to help us. She pulls my hands out and looks at them.