Chapter 109- Baby Teddy's Day With Cultven and Potter

Harry and I both loved watching Teddy. Our Godson is probably our favorite person at the moment. But even though we technically were the ones supposed to car for the baby. Tonk's mother had the baby living with her due to Harry and I both being so young. She didn't want us to have the added stress of a baby. And, even though she wouldn't admit it, after the loss of her Daughter and Husband Andreomana needed to not be alone. So the smiling baby made the perfect support for her.

But even if you love someone so much you can get tired of them. And considering Andreomana's age and restless support of the baby. We knew she was so willing to put everything aside for the baby.

So as I rock the baby in my arms I watch as his hair changes, a fiery red, then blue then green. "Teddy come on," I sigh rocking him. He smirks happily. "You are making this so hard on me."

"Do you want help?" Harry asks as he joins me in Ginny and My room. His auror uniform still on.

"Didn't you just get home?" I ask him, "I mean I know Ginny's back at school but wouldn't you rather sleep?"

"Don't you need to sleep?" Harry asks, "I mean it seems to be that you are not make it through practice tomorrow half asleep."

"Fine," I say to him scooting over. I hand the baby to him and he bounces him slightly. Automatically the baby starts to fall asleep. "You're better at this than me."

"Or he finds me so boring he just passes out," Harry chuckles and I smirk.

"He'd be the only one," I say as I stand from the bed. Since Ginny and Hermione went back to school I was left in our room alone. So Hermione's bed was moved out and replaced with a crib for my days with Teddy. "I'm exhausted."

"I feel that," Harry says, "the team working you?"

"Yeah," I say, "but honestly the shops working me harder. It's hard running it without Fred. And George still isn't ready to come back completely. So it's up to me and Lee to do everything."

"Ron helping any?" He asks.

"Slightly," I say to him, "after hours with stocking and such. But he's working and helping George. It's just unfortunately not enough at the shop."

"Let me take a shift," Harry says.

"No no no," I say to him, "you are helping with Teddy and working. I can't ask you."

"But I'm offering," Harry says. I sigh loudly. "How about I ask Lee."

"It's no big deal okay?" I say to him as I take the baby back for him. Most likely sensing my presence. Teddy wakes up with a devilish smile. With every ounce of his built up and untrained magic. He balls his little fist and it catches fire burning me. "Ow! Teddy!"

"Oh dear," Harry says taking the him away from me. "The baby seriously has something against you."

"Why don't babies like me? Oh my god I can never have kids or they'll hate me!" I say sounding like an absolute nutter.

"Y/n you're spiralling," Harry chuckles, "I mean you kind of need a boyfriend or to leave the house." I roll my eyes.

"Lack I'd sleep makes you loose it a little," I sigh as the baby falls back asleep. Harry places him in the crib and I sit down on my bed. My hands resting on my face. "Being an adult is hard."

"I feel that," Harry chuckles, "Ron and I honestly would fall apart if it wasn't for Molly."

"I know," I say to him, "but, and as hard as this is to admit, "I think I'm going to start looking at fixing up the manor so I can move out. As much as I love the Burrow. I feel like a mooch."

"Yeah," Harry says, "don't tell Molly but Ginny and I are looking to move out after she graduates."

"Cute," I smile at him, "you think she'll let you?"

"Not in a million years," Harry laughs and I join him. As we calm down he smirks at me. "So I heard about your date?"

"Oh yeah it was really nice," I say to him blushing. They all think it was a guy on the team and not Draco. I meant to talk to Harry about it but he made a whole big deal about Draco coming up to them when they went to a career fair thing about being an Auror.

"Yeah? So now Malfoy's some Ireland guy now?" Harry asks.

"Harry James Potter," I say as I grab my wand and cast a spell on the room to keep others from hearing while he just laughs. "How did you know?!"

"I found your letters on your bed when I came in here to put Teddy down for a nap," Harry chuckles, "it's not that big of a deal."

"Yes Harry it is," I sigh, "I love Draco but his name carries so much bad that I don't want anything out yet."

"And yet you can't even tell me?"

"No Harry. You hate Draco," I sigh, "and I don't accepted you both will always hate each other but I love him."

"Love?"

"Love," I sigh, "he and I got back together okay."

"Good," He says and I'm slightly taken back.

"What?" I ask him.

"It's good. I might hate him," Harry says, "but you are one of my best friends. And if you love Malfoy, then you deserve to be happy."

"Thanks," I say to him happily, "so I have an idea I want to run by you."

"Okay."

"Draco stays here during Christmas break," I say to him, "I tell the family. Have him meet everyone."

"You're crazy," He says, "But maybe you should."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Harry says, "give him a chance to work with the family. Let them get to know the person he is when he is with you. Because there are some times when even he seems like a good person."

"Good because I already invited him and talked to Molly about it, and she was okay with it," I tell him.

"Are you letting anyone else know?" He asks.

"You?" I say, "I'm going to let them find out when he gets here that way they can't throw a fit because there is company."

"You think that will stop them?"

"That or their love for me," I say, "but I'm hoping it will work." As I look over at the crib I smile at Teddy. Getting up and walking over and pushing back his bright hair. "Let's just hope everything works out," I say softly. I move to pull my hand away but his little hand wraps around my finger.

"Awe," Harry says joining me, "maybe he's warming up to you."

"Maybe," I say.

He was. Teddy Lupin become one of my favourite people. After this day he let me actually be around and take care of him. Letting us become as close as you would imagine. Which seeing as how close his dad and I were, and how he took Harry and I in as family. It's almost poetic that Harry and I do the same for Teddy.