Chapter 99- The Battle Of Hogwarts : The Loss Begins

"There isn't any way to get down there," Hermione says to me, "they have the cloak."

"We can risk it," I say to him.

  "It's worth the risk," Ron says quickly. I sigh.

   "Fine," I say to them. Fred pulls me towards him and smiles tracing along my back to keep me calm.

"Until Harry gets back we need to keep an eye on the cup," Hermione orders and I nod.

  "Fine," I groan. I back away from them and lead Fred over to one of the chairs. Hoping that we could enjoy some time together. He settles in the chair and I climb onto his lap. "I love you Fred."

"I love you more," he says. I smile and push back his wild ginger hair. It had grown during his hiding. Yet because he was still with his mother, meaning it was tame enough to keep her at bay. His warm smiling and hand tracing along my spin helps calm my growing nerves.

"So many things can go wrong," I say to him, "and I just want you to know how much I care if something happens to me." He takes my hand and I met his eyes.

"Nothing will happen," he says, "you and I are golden doll. We'll make it out of it. Okay?" I could tell he was partially convincing himself too. But with the current mood I keep my mouth shut.

"Alright," I say to him and I press my forehead against his.

"Good," he says.

"Well well well," I hear a bold voice say. I look up from Fred to see Blaise standing before me. His arms folded and smirking at me. "I see you moved on."  I smile jumping up from Fred's lap and wrapping my arm around him. He hugs me back.

"God Zabini I'm surprised you didn't get yourself killed," I chuckle pulling back. I smirk slightly and he rolls his eyes. "Malfoy hasn't ratted you out yet?"

"The boy loves you too damn much to do any such thing," Blaise says.

"Oh Zabini I remember hearing about you," Fred says standing to join the conversation.

"Weasley," Blaise says extending his hand out for Fred to shake. Clearly this action takes Fred by surprise. But Fred takes it anyway. "It's a pleasure to meet you Fred."

"You know my name?" Fred asks.

"From Y/n," Blaise says, "I knew she had a thing for one of you twins. She filled in the rest of the blanks."

"Alright," Fred says and looks to me, "have you always had a thing for me?"

"Shut it," I snap then look back to Blaise, "Spy work?"

"Of course," He says, "Draco's not here. He got stuck at the manor during Easter."

"I know," I say to Blaise, "his aunt used got a little too friendly with her curses on me."

"She has no block," Blaise says, "so what's with the Dragon. Is that true?"

"Of course," I say to him, "we had to break into Gringotts. Special task."

"Good. Cause here I thought that you were running away out of fear," Blaise says, "this stuff really helps your reputation."

"Not that she needed much help," Fred chuckles. I scoff.

"This is about what good for the Wizarding world," I say to them, "not about me."

"Yeah yeah of course." I look around to see the more of the familiar faces filling the room. As the rest of the Weasley's join us I rush towards Molly hugging her immediately.

"Awe Y/n dear," she says patting my back. I smile happily. "You all right dear?"

"Of course," I say as I pull back and hug Bill and Fleur next.