Chapter 55- Another Trip To Hogwarts

Merlins sake this house was getting crazy. First off the twins had attempted to levitate their trunks downstairs yet had ended up knocking Ginny down two flights of stairs. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were taking ten years to get ready. I was trying to get some last minute work in. Sirius had decided he was coming with us. Guards didn't show up. Molly was screaming. Everything was a mess. So I was more than happy when we could finally head off. As we get to Kings Cross and then the platform we finally regroup. We collect our belongings as the whistle blows.

"Well, look after yourselves," Remus says shaking hands all round. He reaches me and leans down. "Remember what you-"

"I got it," I tell him.

"Yeah, keep your head down and your eyes peeled," Moody says shaking hands, "And don't forget, all of you—careful what you put in writing. If in doubt, don't put it in a letter at all."

"It's been great meeting all of you," Tonks says hugging Hermione, Ginny, and I. "We'll see you soon, I expect." The whistle blows again.

"Quick, quick," Molly says distractedly, hugging at random, "Write... Be good... If you've forgotten anything we'll send it on... Onto the train, now, hurry..." I pet Sirius's big dog ears then way to the others.

 "Goodbye!" I exclaim. I rush off onto the train with the others as Harry lags behind. "Harry James Potter!" He looks at me then nods as he runs over to the train.

"He shouldn't have come with us," Hermione says worriedly.

"Oh lighten up," Ron says, "he hasn't seen daylight for months, poor bloke."

"Exactly," I tell them.

"Well," Fred says, clapping his hands together, "can't stand around chatting all day, we've got business to discuss with Lee. See you later." 

"My trunk!" I yell and they nod.

"Well get it later," George says. They head and I look back to the trio who were confused and I just wink at them.

"Shall we go and find a compartment, then?" Harry asks us.

"Er," Ron says.

"Yeah funny story," I say to him quickly.

"We're—well—Ron, Y/n, and I are supposed to go into the prefect carriage," Hermione says awkwardly.

"Oh,"Harry says, "Right. Fine."

"I don't think we'll have to stay there all journey," Hermione says quickly. "Our letters said we just get instructions from the Head Boy and Girl and then patrol the corridors from time to time."

"Fine," Harry says again. "Well, I-I might see you later, then."

"Yeah, definitely," Ron says casting a shifty, anxious look at Harry. "It's a pain having to go down there, I'd rather—but we have to—I mean, I'm not enjoying it, I'm not Percy." 

"I'm going to let you have your moment," I tell them, "I need to figure out who the other Slytherin Prefect is." I wave to Harry as I rush off to the front of the train. As I step in I see Draco sitting reading the Daily Prophet. "Well isn't this rich," I say teasingly, "Draco Malfoy a prefect." He looks up and smirks at me.

"Damn Cultven you get prettier every time I see you," He says.

"You're eyes are deceiving you," I say as I walk over and settle beside him. I plant my lips on his and my hands on his cheeks. 

"Ew," Ron groans as he and Hermione walk into the compartment I without breaking the kiss flip him off. Several others join us but the make out session continues, His hands resting on my waist.