Chapter 102- All is Well

-September 1st 2017-

"Kids come on!" I scream as the trunk floats in front of me. As it reaches the bottom of the stairs I sigh in relief. "Finn can you make sure these get into the minstry car? Last time someone I knew missed the train it wasn't pretty."

"Mum!" I hear someone yell. Seconds later I see two matching faces of the twins barrel towards me. "Mum!"

"Yes Belladonna?" I ask the screaming twin as she looks up at me with her grey eyes.

"Jessamine stole your old jersey!" Belladonna says as her sister rolls her eyes.

"Did not!" Jessamine screams. I scoff slightly.

"Girls girls," I say to them, "if you don't behave I won't take you to see your brothers off."

"Fine!" They huff in sync. I look over them and smile. My youngest two. Identical twins, they came as a shock after the trouble I had with the pregnancy before them.

"Is my trunk downstairs?!" My oldest son Mikey yells from the top of the stairs. He runs down stairs to look at them.

"It's down here," I tell him, "but the broom is already in the car."

"Great," he says as he pushes back his mop of h/c hair. He had more of my features. Named after his late uncle. My oldest, my first born pride of joy. My pregnancy with him was why I dropped out of the Ireland Quidditch team. Not that I blame him, I just knew after I got pregnant with him I wouldn't be able to put myself through the risk of getting that hurt anymore. So I went to ministry work to work with Magical creatures. Now heading the department.

"Do you have your badge?" I ask him and he flashes his quidditch team captain badge. He a absolutely loved quidditch. After I left the team he and I would go to matches any time off of work.

"Of course Mum," He says to me as the girls skip off, "you better be prepared to come to all these matches to see me win."

"Of course," I say to him, "besides I'm sure McGonagall and Zabini could use my company every once in a while. I have a feeling my little snake isn't going to stay out of trouble."

"Speak of the devil," Mikey chuckles as the small blonde joins us.

"Mum," Scorpius says to me as he joins us, "are we sure I have to go to Hogwarts? You can just teach me!"

"Sorry Scorpius I have to send you to a magical school. And since I know Hogwarts, well that's where you are going," I say to him. He sighs looking to Mikey then me.

"But the kids," he says softly. I look to Mikey.

"Hey Mikey love can you find your father?" I ask him, "he was in his office."

"Sure of course," Mikey says before rushing off leaving me and his youngest brother alone.

"What's wrong Scorpius?" I ask kneeling down to look him in the eye. He avoids my eyes and looks to the ground.

"They think I'm cursed," He whimpers, "that I'm Voldemort's son."

"You aren't," I assure him, "like 100% you aren't. Okay?"

"I know but they don't," he starts. I look at the boy. He's the spitting image of his father. The light blonde hair, pale skin, and greyish blue eyes. I place my hand on his check.

"Scorpius Hyperion Lucius Malfoy," I say to him, "you are mine and your fathers son. You are a great kid who is extremely smart and talented. People will understand it's just a rumour. And if they don't they forget them. Okay?"

"Yeah," he says. I smile.

"Thankfully you have your brothers with you, and Harry's boy Albus is starting Hogwarts this year. Do you remember him?" I ask. He nods.