Chapter 71- The Order Invades The Ministry: A loss and a Promise.

"Professor," Draco says, "Professor Umbridge, I think some of the squad should come with you to look after—"

"I am a fully qualified Ministry official, Malfoy, do you really think I cannot manage two wandless teenagers alone?" Umbridge says sharply. "In any case, it does not sound as though this weapon is something that schoolchildren should see. You will remain here until I return and make sure none of these escape."

"All right," Draco says.

"And you two can go ahead of me and show me the way," Umbridge says pointing at Harry and Hermione with her wand. "Lead on..." The three slowly start to disappear.

"Its time Draco," I whisper.

"Time for what," Crabbe barks. Mildly confused, I take the opportunity to swing my feet back to kick Crabbe in the balls. He drops me and Draco hands over my wand as the other Inquisitorial squad members move to point their wands to me. Blaise, Draco, and I all turned ready to attack them.

"Don't be stupid," I hiss at them. Warrington starts to say a spell but I shot first. "Expelliarmus!" His wand shots across the room. "Stupefy!" As he freezes he loosens his grip on Ron and Draco tosses Ron his wand.

"I never thought I would say this but thanks Malfoy," Ron says as he points his wand at the girl holding Ginny. "Stupefy!" It hits the girl and Ginny slips from her grasp as I hit Goyle with a spell freeing Neville and Blaise hitting Theodore so Luna can get away. Draco tosses everyone's wands at them.

"I'm useful when I want to be," Draco says.

"Come on," I instruct leading them all out the door. We run towards the forest and meet with them at the clearing.

"Anyway, Harry, how exactly were you planning to get all the way to London?" Hermione asks him.

"Yeah, we were just wondering that," Ron says as we reach them. The two looked okay. A little worn. But fine.

"What are Malfoy and Zabini doing here?" Hermione asks us clutching her wand.

"Don't worry Mione," I say to her, "they helped us escape."

"Yeah Y/n kicked Crabbe in the nads," Ginny says, "then she got her wand and stunned Warrington freeing Ron."

"And Malfoy handed over our wands making sure no one attacked straight on while Zabini helped free people," Ron explains, "it was awesome."

"What've you done with Umbridge?" Draco asks.

"She got carried away," Harry says, "By a herd of centaurs."

"And they left you behind?" Ginny asks looking astonished.

"No, they got chased off by Grawp," Harry says.

"Who's Grawp?" Luna asks interestedly.

"Hagrid's little brother," Ron says promptly. "Anyway, never mind that now. Harry, what did you find out in the fire? Has You-Know-Who got Sirius or—?"

"Yes," Harry says, "and I'm sure Sirius is still alive, but I can't see how we're going to get there to help him."

"Well, we'll have to fly, won't we?"  Luna says in the closest thing to a matter-of-fact voice I've ever heard.

"Okay," Harry says irritably, rounding on her, "first of all, 'we' aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that, and second of all, Ron's the only one with a broomstick that isn't being guarded by a security troll, so—"

"I've got a broom!" Ginny says.

"Yeah, but you're not coming," Ron says angrily.

"Excuse me, but I care what happens to Sirius as much as you do!" Ginny says.