Chapter 114 - Wedding Planning 101

I absolutely love my family and friends. I mean the Weasleys took me in when I lost the last bit of my family and treated me as their own. I could never hate them any of them. But I swear during this wedding planning they were going to drive me up the wall. Everyone had an opinion and that opinion had to be heard.

Molly wanted us to have it at the burrow. Harry thought Hogwarts would be nice. Hermione liked an ocean venue. Narcisa wanted us to marry at a castle that her and Lucius got married at. Ginny offered up the idea of marrying on the London quidditch pitch. So on and so on. I mean everyone had a opinion.

"Well where did your parents get married?" Ron offers. He was pretty bored with the conversation. We had Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Molly, Fleur, and Narcisa here today for wedding planning. Hermione And Ginny dragged along Ron and Harry But don't let that foul you because they were having fun throwing out ideas.

"My parents got married at some castle in Germany," I inform them, "Draco and I don't see a wedding like that for ourselves. We want it to mean something. Not be some big meaningless event."

"That's what I said Hogwarts," Harry says, "I mean you guys met there. He proposed there."

"We broke up there," I say to them as I tighten my grip around my tea cup, "Hogwarts was a lot of hiding and lying for us. We want this wedding to be our big move to show the world we'll make it."

"That's why the burrow would be a great idea," Molly exclaims, "it's simple and sweet."

"We actually are thinking here," Draco announces, "specifically in the gardens."

"They are beautiful," I tell everyone, "seriously you'll love it and once we decorate it even more it will be breath taking."

"What about the reception?" Hermione asks, "is there space out there?"

"Plenty, And we would have something set up," I tell her, "besides dancing under the stars would be stunning."

"What if it rains?" Ginny asks mocking her mother's checklist of things to ask about every venue idea.

"We use some spells," Draco tells her.

"Well," Narcisa sighs, "if that's what you are set on. What about a date?"

"November 16th," Draco tells her, "there isn't a game or practice and I can take that week off."

"An outdoor wedding in November?" Hermione asks.

"Won't it be to chilly?" Molly asks.

"Again simple spells," I say to them, "I'm sure we will all be completely fine."

"But that just seems so soon," Fleur says as she looks at us curiously, "will you have enough time to prepare?"

"Well we have a whole army of people willing to help," I chuckle, "and it's going to be rather simple."

"What about the wedding party?" Harry asks leaning forward curiously. Draco and I exchange a look. We both were a little afraid to drop the bomb with this. I mean would they get mad at our decisions?

"Blaise will be my best man," Draco says, "I plan on having three others. Harry? Ron? Would that be okay with you?"

"Of course," Harry says and looks to Ron, "I'm all for it."

"Yeah it'll be fun," Ron says, "But who else?"

"I'm torn at the moment. It'll be another one of my friends," Draco tells them, "I'm thinking Theo. He's gone pretty straight since Hogwarts."

"Well What about brides maids?" Ginny asks.

"Well my maid of honor is Hermione," I announce, "then it will be you, Fleur, and Luna."