Chapter 76- The First Day Back and The Dream

I was alone again as I did my prefect duties. And with no sign of Harry or Draco I hung back for a little bit longer until I saw Draco. "Hello Love," He says as he takes my hand.

"Draco have you seen Harry?" I ask he shakes his head.

"No, I'm sure he's off with the Gryffindors," Draco says, "come on love." As we walk to the carriages I see two familiar faces.

"Savannah, Lydia," I say as I wave at them. They look back and smile.

"It's been a while," Lydia says. I nod.

"You need to write more!" Savannah says.

"I know I know," I sigh, "I promise I'll get better." We climb inside the carriage and Draco looks over to me slightly worried. "What's wrong Draco?"

"I think I dropped my ring," he sighs, "I'm sorry. I had to get it resized and it's a little big and I guess it just fell off."

"Draco love it's fine," I say slightly upset that he lost the ring. "It was about time to replace it anyways. I mean it's been like 6 years."

"Still," he says, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," I say tightening my grip on his hand reassuringly.

"You two are sickeningly cute," Lydia groans as she looks to Savannah. "Isn't it disgusting."

"No! It's adorable!" Savannah says, "I like it."

"Of course you do," Lydia says. I chuckle and look back to Draco.

"I think we're pretty cute," He shrugs, "probably the cutest."

"Me too," I say as I hear gagging.

"Disgusting," Lydia huffs. As the carriage comes to a halt we file out. But we are met with a couple auros and Professors.

"Names?" Flitwick asks. Draco and I exchange a look.

"Draco Malfoy and Y/n Cultven," Draco says for us, "but you know that."

"I'm just following orders," Flitwick sighs. As we move on the unidentified aurors comb through our belongings.

"There's no need," Draco says. They keep going and I could tell he was over it. "Get your filthy half blood hands of my thing!"

"I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy," I hear as I look up from my now opened trunk. In front of us stood Snape, Who after Harry's mind being used as a trap, wasn't my favorite person.

"Of course you're here," I groan as the auror pushes my truck forward now closing it. They stop combing through Draco's things and we move along.

*****

As we get to the great hall I notice Harry was still gone. "It's not even been a full day? And he's already missing?" I ask Draco.

"Maybe he's with Granger and Weasley," Draco shrugs as we sit down. But I point to the two over at the Gryffindor table.

"No there here," I say, "it makes no sense."

"I'm sure Potter will be fine," Draco says as he wraps his arm around me. I sigh as the sorting ceremony begins. Another year of me not really caring about who got sorted where. Although a rather adorable little witch got sorted into Slytherin and marched all the way to Draco and I to sit down with the good Slytherin. It was an Sweet act but my house mates where unimpressed. Finally as the meal was wrapping up the doors to the great hall swung open a raggedy looking Harry marches in. He was covered in blood and looked like he had taken quite the beating.

"Bloody hell," I whisper watching him as he walks back to his table. Everyone pressing him for the story. From the distance between us I couldn't tell what he was saying. Let alone if he was telling them to buzz off.