Chapter 73- OWLs

I clutch the box of candies tightly as I walk through the store. Dodging the children running through the store as they beg their parents for more and more of the prank items. "Oi watch out," I call as I duck around. I reach the self and begin pushing the small boxes of chocolates onto the shelves. Fred and George decided to hire me on for the summer to help them work the shop. It was close to everything but also kept me busy from Draco's lack of communication. No letters, no visits. Nothing. We were completely cut off from one another and I couldn't tell why. I had been sending letters and such when he sent me one short little blurb for my birthday along with a journal.

"Hey, Cultven we need some more toy wands!" Fred says pointing to the empty shelf. I pull the box back on my hip and run towards him. Shoving the toy wands onto the counter.

"You're doing well," George says as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks," I say as Fred follows suit.

"It will be a shame when you leave," Fred says, "best worker we've ever seen lost."

"Just until the summer," I say to them, "beside your mum isn't too happy about you stealing me away all the time."

"Well, now you can do magic with us whenever! You're fun now," George says. I roll my eyes.

"I was always fun," I say as I look over at the clock, "but I do have to be heading back soon. You guys good?"

"Yeah," Fred says, "when are you guys heading out for school?" I shrug.

"Almost late as always. Although I suspect since you two are gone it will go smoother," I tease.

"Yes, but you'll miss seeing our faces every day tho-"

"Yes, but I'll get to see Draco!" I exclaim excitedly, "since he's been MIA all summer."

"Of all the men into you I can't believe you're still with him," Fred says.

"Wasn't that Angelina that snuck upstairs the other day?" I ask Fred. I see his ears turn bright red.

"That's no way to speak to one of your bosses," George says saving his twin, "besides mum will have our head's if your home late."

"I'm thinking I pop into Ginny's room to scare her," I smirk, "well whichever I chose it will be fun. I'll see you, boys, around."

"Bye," They call as I apparate out of the room, landing in the living room of the burrow. I see Molly standing in front of me.

"What did I do now?" I ask, "what are you looking at?"

"I suppose us," I hear behind me. I turn to see Harry and Dumbledore.

"Harry!" I say pulling him into a hug. As I pull back I smile brightly, "how have you been?"

"Fine," He says, "I see you passed your apparition test."

"First time with ease," I say to him.

"Well, I shall see you at Hogwarts, Harry," Dumbledore says. "Take care of yourself. Molly, your servant." He rushes off leaving us. I reach up to ruffle Harry's messy raven locks.

"Merlin's sake you got tall," I say as I stretch my arms.

"You're like Ron," she sighs looking him up and down. "Both of you look as though you've had Stretching Jinxes put on you. I swear Ron's grown four inches since I last bought him school robes. Are you hungry, Harry?"

"Yeah, I am," Harry says.

"Sit down, dear, I'll knock something up," Molly says as she walks into the kitchen.