Chapter 66- Christmas At St. Mungo's

"Are you all right, Harry, dear?" Mrs. Weasley whispers to Harry leaning across Ginny and I to speak to him as the train rattled along through its dark tunnel. "You don't look very well. Are you feeling sick?" We all look at him. How could he lie to us like that? He saw it through the eyes of the snake. What does that mean? As we get back she asks again."Harry, dear, are you sure you're all right You look ever so pale... Are you sure you slept this morning? You go upstairs to bed right now, and you can have a couple of hours' sleep before dinner, all right?" He disappears as we get inside and I look to the others.

"Is there an owl here I can use?" I ask them all, "I need to send a letter."

"Yeah we have Erwoll," Molly says pointing to the cage in the corner. I walk to the desk I worked at during the summer and pull out a parchment and start to write out my letter. A quick something to Draco wishing him a Happy Christmas and explaining the bare minimum of my situation to him. I fold the parchment up and tie it to Erwoll's leg. 

"Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy," I say clearly to the owl before letting it out of its cage to flutter off. 

"May I speak to you Y/n?" Sirius asks. I follow him to another room where. The one we cleaned out with the tapestry of his family. I look along the wall finding Draco's name and tracing his picture. "How's your research going?"

"Goyle, Crabbe, and Nott. They have to be following their parents," I admit, "Goyle isn't very good at hiding his mark. Saw it in the changing room at a qudditch practice."

"Malfoy-"

"Nothing. I have nothing on him," I say quickly. To be honest I hadn't even really investigated him. I was letting personal feelings and responsibilities mix giving me a hard time.

"You have to-"

"You have to send someone else to," I say to him, "I can't. You might not understand the concept. But I love Draco and I'm not ruining that for speculation that won't be true."

"But I could be."

"But it won't be," I snap, "he's not like that-"

"I thought you could handle this," Sirius sneers, "but you can't."

"You're right. I can't handle spying on my boyfriend. I'm sorry. But I won't do it. I will do anything else. But not him," I say, "I'm sorry." I slide out of the room and rejoin the others. Ron was about to beat Ginny in a game of Wizard's chess. "I play winner," I say as I sit on the arm of Ginny's chair. Ron's piece smashes Ginny's king calling him the winner. 

"Whatever," Ginny sighs switching spots with me. The three of us go back and forth with who's playing all the way til dinner. The final call being Me with 6 wins, Ron with 7, and Ginny with 2.  "The games rigged," Ginny hisses.

"How could he rig it we can't use magic?" I ask her.

"He got Fred or George to do it!" She accuses. I snort looking to the twins sitting at the table writing out their sales from the Wizard Wheeses. 

"Like they'd ever do anything to help Ron," I say.

"Yeah that was a bit of a stretch," Ron snorts. Ginny flips the board angrily. 

"Dinner!" Molly yells, "Ron go fetch Harry please. If he isn't feeling well tell him I'll save something." As I sit down the rest file in. Everyone besides Harry. Who said he wasn't feeling well enough to eat. 

"And its like Umbridge is running a military regime," I explain to them.

"Watching everything we do like a hawk," Fred says.

"The womans mad," George says. I chuckle as we all pick at our food. 

"Everything is crazy," Ginny says, "and we can't do anything about it."